Sign in to follow this  
jammin23

cheap buggy

Hey everyone was having a look on the fleabay for a bargain and came across this would you think its worth the money I know the parts proberbly wont be the best quality but does anyone think it'd be worth a go?

I wouldn't go near it - the bumper isn't even on straight. I wonder why the are no pictures of the electronics? :(

BTW - It's against forum rules to post links to live eBay auctions (unless it's your own) so you should edit your post...

Well its brushless and its got a few good things about it, but without any further info i think i'd rather put my money on a Tamiya entry buggy, fit a sport tuned motor and pick up some radio gear from ebay.

40+mph buggy for that money means costs have been cut in lots of places, not just the radio system.

woah should have checked that first! Thanks for the hads up about the link aswell think il just keep looking for a tamiya and stop being so cheap!

Hmmm that brushless motor looks familiar - oh yes, hobbyking who just so happen to have a whole hosts of 1/16th brushless off road models..

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/_...ic_Offroad.html

If all you want is something to drop in a backpack for a bit of small scale RC then accept the component quality isn't the best and just go have fun !

Just shows how much mark-up there is on the ebay item !