will04

How rare and collectable are Marui Samurai 4wd

Hi guys I was just wanting to know a little about this car such as what motor originally came with it ect....How collectable and rare are they on a scale of 1-10.The reason I'm asking is that I have a chance to buy one in good condition and fully working with remote for $280.00 U.S...and I was just wanting to know if that was a good price?I know nothing about Marui's. Thanks

Hi guys I was just wanting to know a little about this car such as what motor originally came with it ect....How collectable and rare are they on a scale of 1-10.The reason I'm asking is that I have a chance to buy one in good condition and fully working with remote for $280.00 U.S...and I was just wanting to know if that was a good price?I know nothing about Marui's. Thanks

That all depends on the condition and how badly you want it. I wouldn't spend alot for in since they are easy to find. The Samari was the worst in the collection for breaking down. Parts are hard to get. I have the other 4wd Marui cars and they are way better than the samari. parts are easier to get and prices are good. They aren't wort $$$$ to me so I'm mot going to give my soul for a mint one.

That all depends on the condition and how badly you want it. I wouldn't spend alot for in since they are easy to find. The Samari was the worst in the collection for breaking down. Parts are hard to get. I have the other 4wd Marui cars and they are way better than the samari. parts are easier to get and prices are good. They aren't wort $$$$ to me so I'm mot going to give my soul for a mint one.

+1

my marui was in dilemma for fast few years and cant find parts. My bet is to buy the whole car to get one part I need :lol:

which is very unreasonable to do

there always seems to be 1 on ebay at any given time, i would put the rarity at around a 6.5-7 from 1 to 10, 1 being a AYK Viper/Hirobo Jealousy, 10 being a gold pan rc10. Parts to pop up from time to time...

$280 is probably around full market value, fair deal and if i needed another i wouldnt think twice about dropping that for a good one. Mine i picked up for $100 Buy it now, was almost mint.

Love it, but my wife will kill me if I would win this and pay all extra shipping and customs charges. :lol:

Would not be surprised is this goes for 1000+ dollars.