rizzo rat

My Trades Discounts

Hello all

I'm semi retiring now from R/C to fund my other hobby so I'm looking to shift the item in my trade’s room please.

I may consider trading all of my trades in one job lot for one nice r/c model to keep and run so if interest please mails me with photo's and details.

Otherwise please make me sensible offers on what is there as they need to go.

Thanks for looking

Rizzo

Hello all

I'm semi retiring now from R/C to fund my other hobby so I'm looking to shift the item in my trade’s room please.

I may consider trading all of my trades in one job lot for one nice r/c model to keep and run so if interest please mails me with photo's and details.

Otherwise please make me sensible offers on what is there as they need to go.

Thanks for looking

Rizzo

Any offers on my trades???? They need to go Quick so please put a bid in. You may get a good deal.

Suggestion: add a link to your showroom.

As far as I can tell on TC there's no functional way for me to easily navigate from a post such as this to your traderoom. It may be only me but I'd there's no direct link I typically won't go searching for it, especially when there's no indication of what I'll find at the end of that search.

This isn't your fault, it's a shortcoming of the site that I feel sellers should be aware of and try and work around.