Dazza1

Top force evo decals on ebay how much !

There is some Top force evo decals on ebay for £150 bin yes £150.

I know things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. But the question is, is anyone willing to pay that much ??

I wouldn't pay that much for a set decals unless they were the only set ever made and were guaranteed never to be released !!

What's your opinion ?

There is some Top force evo decals on ebay for £150 bin yes £150.

I know things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. But the question is, is anyone willing to pay that much ??

I wouldn't pay that much for a set decals unless they were the only set ever made and were guaranteed never to be released !!

What's your opinion ?

Well, they're not the "only set ever made" but they're close to the "only set available" which makes them scarce which by economic definition will make them relatively expensive even if there's low demand.

TFE decals are harder to get than Egress or original Avante decals, perhaps (?) the most difficult to get "vintage" buggy decals of them all (or perhaps not, everybody will likely have an opinion on this).

150 quid... dunno, not what I'd pay... hard to know what you'd do with them... I just bought a new built box art TFE in perfect condition for about €150 more than these decals alone. So if you need the decals for a shelfer then you're better off just buying a good built example and selling the spare parts you don't need... the decals would probably become "free" then.

You can ask whatever you like for something, whether you find a buyer is another matter.

There might be one or two collectors who are desperate for a set, but thats all

Let's see how long they take to sell, and at what price - i predict they'll be relisted at £125, then £100 and probably still not find a sale.

They were originally up for 200 sheets.... he is a TC member as well.

No doubt. I saw a set go for US$200 + postage @ US$40 (!!) about a year ago... :lol:

Hey if someone wants to pay that money for them then good luck to the seller, whether they are a member here or not. I wouldn't pay that but then i'm not a serious collector or restorer to the levels of the really committed fans.

There could be ten people really wanting those but umming and arring about the cost, when someone does pull the trigger the others will no doubt be kicking themselves !

Hey if someone wants to pay that money for them then good luck to the seller, whether they are a member here or not.
...when someone does pull the trigger the others will no doubt be kicking themselves !

Agreed and agreed.

I hope my posts weren't interpreted as criticism of the seller, quite the contrary it's nice to see these come up once in a while.