Deanej10

MFU motor turn limit

I guess a silly question but does any turn above 27 work fine with the MFU? I want a slower motor but don't want to risk damaging £200 of electronics

Yes, some of my friends run from 55 to 85 turn Integy motors on MFU without any problems. :lol:

The more turns, the less power it uses nad less revs..

However, the engine sound sometimes get a little inaccurate.. But again, it does that even with the kit-supplied motor. :lol:

I guess a silly question but does any turn above 27 work fine with the MFU? I want a slower motor but don't want to risk damaging £200 of electronics

I use the carson poison motor now in all mine. Works much better then the standard motors!

Ant

I have a Novak 55 in my Scania

th_GEDC0093.jpg

and a Carson poison motor in my Mercedes

th_GEDC0084.jpg

I have a Carson Truck Puller in mine and while the speed is fine it has so little torque that it gets snagged up a lot when not on a perfect level surface. Would the Poison motor be any better? I am tempted to go back to a crawler motor.

Get an Integy motor instead of trying all those Carson-motors..

The "tests" here sofar has proven every Integy-motor better than any Carson, so i suggest getting an Integy Matrix Pro lathe 75 turn motor.

Otherwise, the Servonaut TM72 is also a good motor, and good value for money, i still prefer the Integys though.. :(

Cheers..

Michael

I used to run an Integy 45t lathe motor but that was a bit too fast - I think I will try something similar but with more turns.