miramar

Amazing rumour about a genuine Conrad 240826!

well great guys..... now I know what Im going to be looking out for.... hopefully it doesnt take 14yrs like it did for @Shodog

Safely tucked away in it's own motor vault. 

93DFA2C3-61DB-4692-959C-5FEDBBFD9501_zps

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@Shodog, if you were to paint a fascist symbol on the outside of that wooden box, by morning it would have burnt off...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mad Ax said:

@Shodog, if you were to paint a fascist symbol on the outside of that wooden box, by morning it would have burnt off...

I hear ya. Just like it did in raiders of the lost ark

• Like 2

I heard a rumour that contained within the actual Ark of the Covenant is the prototype Conrad 240826 and the events portrayed in "raiders" were based on the actual discovery in the 1930's except that when the ark was opened unleashing the power within there were no actual survivors. Which would have made for a shorter movie and loss of a sweet movie series.  

Vegeta, what does the Scouter say about the power level of the Conrad 240826?

Something I am building with my daughter right now requires a brushless inrunner to be built inside a silver can 540 motor. So yes, it would be a super-duper Falcon 1K sleeper can.

I guess if I had wrapped it inside a Conrad 240826 look-a-like can then this would be the EXACT opposite!

1 hour ago, Prescient said:

@nowinaminutesingle AA battery yer?

Yes a Zinc chloride one from poundland. He adjusted the trim on the controller just enough to make the motor turn.

3 hours ago, nowinaminute said:

Yes a Zinc chloride one from poundland. He adjusted the trim on the controller just enough to make the motor turn.

I thought that was just the starter motor for the conrad, didn't think the conrad had even kicked over yet?

On 18/09/2017 at 4:33 PM, GregM said:

Vegeta, what does the Scouter say about the power level of the Conrad 240826?

off topic,  but we have someone at work who signs documents with Vegeta as his sign. We kindly finish it off by putting 'ble' at the end 😊

So, people living on the EU continent might have noticed the last couple of weeks that there are some fluctuations in the powergrid. Clocks running behind etc.

Well sorry I was toying around a bit with a setup of C O N R A D s and some more.

:D

• Like 3

Dude! Stop while you're ahead. What are you, trying to reverse the rotation of the earth of something!?!?! :o

What the heck are you trying to kill us all?!?!?! 

The power, OMG THE POWER!!!11!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, waterbok said:

So, people living on the EU continent might have noticed the last couple of weeks that there are some fluctuations in the powergrid. Clocks running behind etc.

Well sorry I was toying around a bit with a setup of C O N R A D s and some more.

So you were responsible for the snow that swept the UK then. Even the sea froze down here.

Cheers........

Did you know - the Large Hadron Collider is actually powered by a set of slightly modified Conrad 240826 motors...? 

1 hour ago, Gruntfuggly said:

Did you know - the Large Hadron Collider is actually powered by a set of slightly modified Conrad 240826 motors...? 

No not the whole motor. I hear they lined the walls of the torus with the magnets from Conrads... supposedly stronger than rare earth!

2 hours ago, Gruntfuggly said:

Not anymore ;) swapped them for some less powerfull rx540 something :P

On 3/9/2018 at 9:02 PM, waterbok said:

I can't believe you could be so reckless, there's no telling what could happen putting them in such close proximity. 

• Like 1

Doh!

I opened this package today and now the X20 in my 511X has seized and my microwave doesn't work. I don't want to touch them, they're making a humming noise and vibrating at a high frequency.

:unsure:

Conrad240826.jpg

• Like 1