miramar

Amazing rumour about a genuine Conrad 240826!

47 minutes ago, djmcnz said:

Doh!

I opened this package today and now the X20 in my 511X has seized and my microwave doesn't work. I don't want to touch them, they're making a humming noise and vibrating at a high frequency.

:unsure:

Conrad240826.jpg

Check if both are set to zero otherwise the will interfere with each others powerfield. Carefully and it should be one clockwise zerod the other counterclockwise if you have a pair.

• Like 1

Other option that was helpful to constrain them is to put both in an original Clod.

74351089_Screenshot_20180817-1324512.thumb.png.086beea9b25403a4c6b78e4f79e662e5.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

HOW on Earth did you ever get them to sit that close together without opening up a wormhole to the centre of the galaxy..?? :o :o 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Mad Ax said:

HOW on Earth did you ever get them to sit that close together without opening up a wormhole to the centre of the galaxy..?? :o :o 

All about timing ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aren't you afraid of a total melt down of the chassis and your house? Two Conrad's in a Clod is dangerous combination. At least keep windows and doors closed.

11 minutes ago, No Slack said:

Aren't you afraid of a total melt down of the chassis and your house? Two Conrad's in a Clod is dangerous combination. At least keep windows and doors closed.

It should be OK, one motor runs forwards and the other backwards.  In theory that should mean any quantum waves produced by each motor should be out of phase and therefore cancel each other out when they meet in the middle, reducing the quantum probability to zero and restoring the stability of the universe.  However this assumes the motors rotate at the same speed - get one axle stuck in a rut, overspeed the other, and there's no telling exactly what will happen.

Of course the point is moot - there's no known rut that can stall a Conrad motor.  Worst case scenario is the clod will stay still and the Earth will spin around it, but the resultant localised chaos and the flinging off of countless millions of people, animals, plants, earth and water into the cold vacuum of space is a small price to pay for the long-term safety of the Milky Way.

• Haha 8

22 hours ago, waterbok said:

Other option that was helpful to constrain them is to put both in an original Clod.

74351089_Screenshot_20180817-1324512.thumb.png.086beea9b25403a4c6b78e4f79e662e5.png

No no no no no! You absoloutely must not use this vehicle.

Don't you know what happens with a twin Conrad system?

Launch too hard and the Clod will remain stationary and the earth will revolve instead causing disruption to the Earth's magnetic field.

Don't play god.

• Haha 3

Don't worry I only use it when I am running out of time. :D

Besides it's safely tucked away in my TARDIS.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:24 AM, Mad Ax said:

It should be OK, one motor runs forwards and the other backwards. 

The wheels still go the same direction. What if the rear motor tears the axle from the chassis and the two motors collide while under full trigger. It will be the end as we know it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Kingfisher said:

The wheels still go the same direction. What if the rear motor tears the axle from the chassis and the two motors collide while under full trigger. It will be the end as we know it.

And the beginning of a new universe.

On 8/19/2018 at 8:58 PM, nowinaminute said:

And the beginning of a new universe.

Which, given the state of the current one, may not be a bad thing...

29 minutes ago, TurnipJF said:

Which, given the state of the current one, may not be a bad thing...

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

and if anyone tries to tell you that tantalum carbide or hafnium carbide compounds were invented for hyper-sonic space travel.....it's rubbish.

These compounds were formulated by Conrad and I pity you fools if you're not using a Conrad hafnium carbide motor plate.  

EDIT #  Holy snap, I've just taken another look at waterbok's Clod, that thing will catch fire the moment you switch it on...... or do you have the hafnium carbide motor covers too ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thommo said:

and if anyone tries to tell you that tantalum carbide or hafnium carbide compounds were invented for hyper-sonic space travel.....it's rubbish.

These compounds were formulated by Conrad and I pity you fools if you're not using a Conrad hafnium carbide motor plate.  

EDIT #  Holy snap, I've just taken another look at waterbok's Clod, that thing will catch fire the moment you switch it on...... or do you have the hafnium carbide motor covers too ?

I tried that, but didn't quite work out, I then happen to recover a can of blahblahism spray and put a nice coating of that over the motor's and gearboxes. Is holding on nicely sofar.

• Haha 1

Omg! The second one is in my housee now! Storing it in a lead box because of 5g and microwaves. 

Zoomed in 130 times to protect my camera

DSC_4128.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

lol - this thread will never die! :D

In all seriousness - take note of that orange arrow. Get it wrong and it will take your arm off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've been on here a few years and I still don't get it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, svenb said:

I've been on here a few years and I still don't get it!

Some say that when the Conrad 240826 spins at high speed, a tornado starts on the other side of the world.

All we know is that it's called the Conrad 240826

• Haha 3

some say that if ever two were to be run on opposite sides of the earth at exactly the same time it would cause the earth to spin out of orbit and turn it into a galaxy size pinball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please be careful and place a warning sticker on your vehicle so it is clear that there is serious power in this motor. Yogi made a special sticker for this.

IMG20220204095539.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I heard that  @yogi-bear  has a 240826 tattoo !

It's also the 6 digit pin code for my phone, my bank account, my credit cards, my security system, my gun cabinet, wifi password and my wife's chastity belt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

i've got it from a reliable but anonymous source that SpaceX reckon thy could use one of these to get a rocket to Mars and back in a little over 3 hours return. 

The issue they have is that they can't find any 3mm screws strong enough to hold it in place when they try and find its max rpm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3