miramar

Amazing rumour about a genuine Conrad 240826!

This may have been overlooked. Another TC member has 1.

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...id=11280&id=403

Could this be the 3rd of 5??!!

And I'm now gonna try and find the thread which describes what it did to his scorcher [:0]

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/xforum/topic.asp...047&whichpage=1

10th post down

And at this point I exit the debate as I'm still not quite over my last conrad experience, I'm twitching and dribling as I write this one.[:o)]

Sorry to drag up this extreemly old thread, but I have just come across one of these motors. The odd thing is that if you run it backwards, it sings a message from the devil.....

want to know what it says??? It for-tells that in late 2005 a rare and sought after model will be re-released......the motor claims this model to be.....the Most Holy Sand Scorcher..........

I have since surrounded the motor with garlic and sprayed it with holy water. Its still sings to me. Finally, I burnt it at the stake. This is an evil motor and all examples should be sent back whence it came.

I want one. Will pay up to 100000 for a NIB or 50000 for a used. I have heard that these motors can do wanders:

1: It dose not break or requir mantenance.

2: It has enough magnetic power to hold your broken parts together while racing.

3: It will use it's magnetic power to gather all other useable energy around it and put them to use. Means your will be the only running while others just sit at the Starting Line.

So I Want One [:(]

Jokes asside, is this motor as amazing as its made out to be, what would it compare to todays UBER motors? i know its well rare etc, but could someone run it and video it or summet, just so everyone really knows how amazing it is?

In pure "will it make my car go fast" terms then no, a modern motor would be a much better bet. If you want to open wormholes or change gravity's pull however, you need a Conrad 240826 [;)]

Is it the awesome and irresistible power of the Conrad that has made

this thread go all screwey on Page 4, or have I broken the internet

again..?

Is it the awesome and irresistible power of the Conrad that has made this thread go all screwey on Page 4, or have I broken the internet again..?

I'm with you, its the Electromagnetic Field of the Conrad has made the thread go screwy, i had to highlight the writing to see it!

BTW, if proof were needed this is it, you are all a bunch of NUTTERS!

I'm getting problems with the forum on this page as well, I thought it was my PC but I should have known it was the power of the Conrad.

It's not the power of the Conrad, it's the power of the CONRAD that's making the thread go wonky. Powerful forces are afoot, and not just inside the motors. Even now, the forces of CONRAD are poised, waiting to strike. I can hear their black helicopters hovering outside my window.

Yes, I have the fourth motor (precious). Old and neglected though it may be, it still packs a powerful punch after these many years. So powerful, in fact, that it functions as a hand-wound battery charger (21 turns will put a nice peak on a 3300 pack, but wind slowly so as not to over-volt the pack) and it cures arthritis as well.

Never mind how I came to own this motor. Its story is sad and twisted, and I shall not recount it here. I am glad, however (my precious!) that this rare and valuable piece has fallen into responsible hands (prrrreeccioouussss!!) that will not abuse its power.

Has anyone else noticed that these motors spin faster at the full moon?

Don't tell me, you fitted yours into a dremel? Explains how you cope with all the projects you have on the go.......

I've been having these terrible pains in my knee after an accident at work. But the Conrad made it all better again.

Forget about the Conrad rare motors, because it's not Tamiya!

I was able to obtain this rare expermental little gem, XX01-BB (blue bird or black bird, not sure which)

Super light Magnesium alloy can that also work as a huge heat sink to keep thing cool at max rpm , Hi-density gold plated parts, Twin pure silver comm. wire for maximum conductivity, Nitrogen gas injected dielectric wires ensure super low resistance, adjustable endbell. 4x (NFDB) Narrow Fluid Dynamic Bearing. ... yeah yeah enough talk pix below.

Blasphemy, are you consious of what you have just said? CONRAD powers may now get angry at us and start flickering the magnetic earth field at 27Mhz to interfere with our RCs so we will be never be able to drive our vintage cars anymore. Please delete immediately that blaspemous post, pray and burn all your motors with 230V at your closest CONRAD store as a sacrifice to change the mood of the powers of CONRAD to the positive again!

Cheers

Does anyone else know that today is Summer Solstice in the UK?

We must find the 5th missing CONRAD before sundown, and place all 5

complete motors evenly around the centre of Stonehenge just as the

final rays of the sun fall upon them...  Then, the true power of

the CONRAD will be set free.

The gods will be pleased.  They will reward us.  NIB Tamiya

kits will fall from the skies on angel wings, hopups will begin to

sprout on trees, and all of our old blown battery packs will be

rejuvenated into 5000MaH specials that charge from the sunlight alone...

Do not let this night pass before all 5 motors are collected!  We must not fail!

I had a couple of beers while watching the footie last night, and I

think I'm slightly ketonic because the sandwich lady is late... 

maybe that helps?

My knee is hurting again. I must find the fifth Conrad, surely it is the only cure.

You see what you did? First the previous discussion page turned dark, now TC homepage isnt working and gives:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

/tc_tools/interface.asp, line 493

I had told you, don't mess with the evil forces, now we will need to sacrifice a virgin (NIB) Technigold in a temple (Conrad store), or do you have other ideas how to make the Gods pleased again?

Cheers

I had told you, don't mess with the evil forces, now we will need to sacrifice a virgin (NIB) Technigold in a temple (Conrad store), or do you have other ideas how to make the Gods pleased again?Cheers

Bake them a cake??

Believe it, or not, there is a motor out there that is better than the 240826. Not only does it out-perform the Conrad, but you don't have to go to the moon to get one.

They are available in the former East Germany, and go under the name Silberbuchse (missing umlaut over the U). Rumor has it that some Tamiyas were even fitted with this motor from the factory! I do hope my new/old Monster Beetle comes with one!

Bah, FOOLS!

The True HOLY GRAIL of motors is the Vee Reihenmotor!

Mike

9da2346a.jpg

"Everytime you mention the Conrad, a kitten crashes TC."

-Steve

"Everytime you mention the Conrad, a kitten crashes TC."

-Steve

ARGHH!! Dastardly kittens!!!