miramar

Amazing rumour about a genuine Conrad 240826!

That Blackfoot might be capable of time travel...please be careful !

• Like 1

Wow! it even says "High Speed" on it. I am trembling from here!

Yeah, and you know what, it says that in both directions. :blink:

:D

• Like 1

STOP IT GUYS i'am wetting myself reading this thread . Best bit of comedy :lol::lol::lol:

As an indication of the powerful influence of this motor, notice how waterbok has added a link to the thread he is already posting in, thus creating an unstoppable circularity for internet search engines. :ph34r:

Mess with this motor at your peril...

• Like 1

The 8th has surfaced

And some tech specs.

Conrad%252520240826%252520rear.JPG

• Like 2

If only he was selling 2, I'd have the greatest Twin Detonator ever!!

This is now a valid option. :lol: (the 2 twin bit, not the selling)

Those specs don't appear to be for the 240826... I don't believe that the real specs of the 240826 could actually be captured in print...

You fellers in Europe and the UK think you're sooo special since it seems that the bulk of the LCM's (Legendary Conrad Motors) are in your possession. It's to laugh...so I will......HA!! WE, here in the US, have access to THIS ANY TIME WE WANT!! Click the link...and be afraid... :)

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap

Cash

Cashrc

I bet that flux capacitor has a conrad 240826 motor powering it, How else would it work?????

• Like 1

You fellers in Europe and the UK think you're sooo special since it seems that the bulk of the LCM's (Legendary Conrad Motors) are in your possession. It's to laugh...so I will......HA!! WE, here in the US, have access to THIS ANY TIME WE WANT!! Click the link...and be afraid... :)

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap

Cash

That's the old one, who wants that! If it should replace power the CONRAD then at least the one that runs on banana's.

OH, Ooh! wrong thinking, now I know where to find at least 4 more CONRAD motors, they power the wheels of the DeLorean DMC-12 and maybe some for other aplications fluxturbine, coolling etc.

So ones needs the flux cap. to power the CONRADS not the otherway around.

• Like 1

Good Lord, what if some fool unwittingly pairs the LCM 240826 with the Flux Capacitor ???!!!

Good Lord, what if some fool unwittingly pairs the LCM 240826 with the Flux Capacitor ???!!!

Timetravel! :blink:

• Like 1

They'd better swap to Deans... :ph34r:
  • Like 4

That Blackfoot might be capable of time travel...please be careful !

Mate I warned you about time travel back in January. That 240826 powered Blackfoot could disappear out of your life as quickly as it arrived. Where do you Guys think the 240826 comes from anyhow.....dah !

So...

I think the same thing happens when you cross the streams... :o

Y'know...I was just thinking. It might, JUST MIGHT be that "Back to the Future" was a well hidden documentary, and not a work of fiction. If we start with that premise, then isn't it possible that the LCM's were developed well before the 1980's? Let's look at the only known reference to the Conrad motor, the part number. If one devides 240826 with 1955, the answer is 123.somethingorother. Now, let's break that down further. 123...2 times 1 is 2, the first digit in the Conrad part number..2 times 2 is 4, the second digit in the Conrad number. Now...2 times 3 is SIX!! The last number in the Conrad number..."But Cash", you say, "what about the other digits in the Conrad part number?" Easy..you discard them, leaving you with 246..which is EXACTLY what you get when you divide 240826 with 1955, discard the fraction, and double...I'd almost bet the Conrad has a double wind armature too..coincidence? I think not. :blink:

• Like 2

Y'know...I was just thinking. It might, JUST MIGHT be that "Back to the Future" was a well hidden documentary, and not a work of fiction. If we start with that premise, then isn't it possible that the LCM's were developed well before the 1980's? Let's look at the only known reference to the Conrad motor, the part number. If one devides 240826 with 1955, the answer is 123.somethingorother. Now, let's break that down further. 123...2 times 1 is 2, the first digit in the Conrad part number..2 times 2 is 4, the second digit in the Conrad number. Now...2 times 3 is SIX!! The last number in the Conrad number..."But Cash", you say, "what about the other digits in the Conrad part number?" Easy..you discard them, leaving you with 246..which is EXACTLY what you get when you divide 240826 with 1955, discard the fraction, and double...I'd almost bet the Conrad has a double wind armature too..coincidence? I think not. :blink:

I think it is time to take off the tinfoil helmet, put down the "medicinal" tea and go out and find some real people to talk to.

• Like 1

This motor was developed in the future and so far 8 of them have been sent back. That's why there are so few and they appear suddenly. The purpose of sending them remains unknown but waterbok could be the key holder. There I said it.

• Like 1

I think it is time to take off the tinfoil helmet, put down the "medicinal" tea and go out and find some real people to talk to.

I DO talk to real people..only thing is they're invisible. :D

I DO talk to real people..only thing is they're invisible. :D

You're only insane if they talk back......

Just found this thread! Fantastic start to a Saturday morning, thanks guys!!