miramar

Amazing rumour about a genuine Conrad 240826!

5 hours ago, bjorklo said:

I sold my soul to the devil to win this auction.

As long as you've got a kidney to spare, you should be fine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IronSights said:

Wow! Some people don't get it.

When you crap in someone's back yard...............get ready to deal with the consequences.

I think it will be you moving on in the end.

If a post is out of your understanding because it is beyond your understanding.........just move on. It obviously wasn't meant for you to read!

Just because you can't handle the power of the Condrad, dude...

;)

• Like 4

Be careful, the Conrad can unbalance more than just an electro-magnetic field !

• Like 2

@IronSights

If your comments are for me then read on, if not ignore.

Your hilarious.  Calm down before you give yourself a heart attack.

No I don't get it, so what?

No one has crapped in any ones backyard.

"Get ready to deal with the consequences"  Are you for real, we're not at school.  Or are you a school kid?

"I think it will be you moving on in the end."  I am a newbie and may move on, but it will my decision and certainly not influenced by you.

A Forum is a Public place where people with similar interests share their knowledge.  It would appear that you have a lack of understanding of this concept.

Have a good day!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, M 800STD said:

@IronSights

"Get ready to deal with the consequences"

I think he just politly was trying to warn for; wait for it;  the C U R S E of the C O N R A D.  :wacko::P

• Like 2

That won't save you from the Curse of the Conrad, @M 800STD.  You think you'll be sprinting down the road in your Nikes, you won't be ready for that Conrad ripping up the tarmac behind you like a loose stone saw...  

• Like 2

I heard that BMW originally planned to fit a Conrad in the I8 but the traction control couldn't cope with the tyre shredding power

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pumesta said:

I heard that BMW originally planned to fit a Conrad in the I8 but the traction control couldn't cope with the tyre shredding power

I thought that was why a BMW i8 prototype crashed? The article did mention that "speed was a contributing factor."

• Like 1

If I have another son or daughter I'm going to name them Conrad !

Conrad Danger Thompson

• Like 1

I can't believe it. After 14 years of searching on eBay I've finally found one.  It's being shipped from Hong Kong as I type

9931F425-71C3-448E-A372-6AA34C6994B9_zps

Now I have to decide what car to put it in. The power is going to be explosive and I need to figure out which of my cars has a transmission that can handle the torque of this  motor. 

• Like 5

Are these motors that great? and can anyone give some history on them?

4 hours ago, iluvmud said:

Everything you need to know is contained within this thread my friend.  Now go and unchain the beast........ and look out for metaphors !

This thread is so curious. Started in 2003! 

I've been reading and still can't work it out, is this the chuck Norris of motors or something? :-)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, iluvmud said:

Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen's discovery of the electromagnetic radiation in a wavelength, harking back to 1895, plays a vital role in the construction of the Conrad 240826. Due to the tremendous power output for its small size, this motor was named in honor after the nobel prize winning physicist.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buggyjam said:

This thread is so curious. Started in 2003! 

I've been reading and still can't work it out, is this the chuck Norris of motors or something? :-)

There is no question of it's legendary status

2 hours ago, Buggyjam said:

Is this the Chuck Norris of motors or something? :-)

An excellent way of putting it - yes!

On 9/17/2005 at 11:57 PM, acorn said:

Sorry to drag up this extreemly old thread, but I have just come across one of these motors. The odd thing is that if you run it backwards, it sings a message from the devil.....

want to know what it says??? It for-tells that in late 2005 a rare and sought after model will be re-released......the motor claims this model to be.....the Most Holy Sand Scorcher..........

I have since surrounded the motor with garlic and sprayed it with holy water. Its still sings to me. Finally, I burnt it at the stake. This is an evil motor and all examples should be sent back whence it came.

What voltage did you use to run it backwards?  The Conrad got the message right just the wrong year

22 hours ago, Shodog said:

I can't believe it. After 14 years of searching on eBay I've finally found one.  It's being shipped from Hong Kong as I type

Now I have to decide what car to put it in. The power is going to be explosive and I need to figure out which of my cars has a transmission that can handle the torque of this  motor. 

A Tesla may be the only suitable chassis......