Sign in to follow this  
BrianH

Model Cars Magazines For Sale

I have eleven early copies of Model Cars magazines. These start with a 'Radio Control Models Special' through to quarterly editions Spring 1981 to Winter 1981 and then bi-monthly issues Feb/March 1982 to Dec/Jan 1983.

The 'Special edition' is in poor condition as the cover has been selotaped back together. The rest aren't bad considering they are ~30 years old. I can provide higher resolution photos or more details if required.

I looking for any reasonable offers ideally for the complete set.

Please contact me if you require any further details.

post-38086-1318783095_thumb.jpg

wow I actually remember having two of those at the time - the middle row far right with the hilux, and the one bottom left red cover with the hottie! I must have read through them dozens of times :(

I bought them many years ago when I was saving up for my Tamiya Cheetah. They have been well read, but thought they ought to go to a good home.

The Issue with Blue Toyota June/July 1982 has now been sold. I will accept any sensible offers on individual issues or the remaining set.

I have found two more magazines, the second annual special of 1980 and the August/September 1983 issue. The special is well read and held together with selotape the later issue is in good condition for it's age. Again any reasonable offers accepted for collection from Nottingham or posted.

post-38086-1320787070_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this