cobalt

Re-re Frog soft rear springs

Do you guys know of anyone that makes soft rear springs for the Re-re frog?

I will be a getting a re-re frog and read that the springs are still too stiff!?...is this true?

(I do not want to change the rear dampers as i like to keep my cars as close to the original as possible!)

thanks

Yep Way too stiff.

If you don't want to change the dampers you will be hard pressed to find another spring set. They are small in length t and in dia . the Re re hasn't got the same dampers as the original. Just looks the same.

I'm not sure but the original BRAT was better with the springs in stock form. They weren't oil dampers though. Maybe it was the heavy hard body. Worth looking into. I think team CRP did some i know they did softer front internal springs. Check their e bay store.

The frog is transformed with softer springs and better biger bore dampers. Best of all it's so cheap to do.

A pic of mine with YOU-G front dampers with Yeah racing rear shocks. Stock red springs in the Yeah Racing damper set are perfect. I raced this in the plastic fantastic class . Was so nice to drive.

P5240117.jpg

Hi i picked up a set of frog shocks for my re release Fast attack and i did notice there springs where hard... what i did was use the stock fast attack springs they are softer and progressive with tight coils on top of the spring with bigger coils on the bottom.

See photo

attackv005.jpg

Hi i picked up a set of frog shocks for my re release Fast attack and i did notice there springs where hard... what i did was use the stock fast attack springs they are softer and progressive with tight coils on top of the spring with bigger coils on the bottom.

See photo

attackv005.jpg

So i imagine the FAV rear springs are much softer when compared to the re-re frog?

don't know all as i know is the spring is progressive small coiles at the top and big wide gap coils the rest of the spring... they are softer than the ones i got with the shocks for the frog.

There are softer springs made by CRP for the original Wild One. I think they should also fit the re-re Frog shocks.

You get 2 pairs, medium and soft. I've bought them some time ago and they feel nice.

Just search CRP+SPRINGS+WILD ONE on ebay. CRP No. is 1602.

Ahh, bummer. Just checked the description:

NOTE:

These will not fit Re-release models

Sorry about that.

Ahh, bummer. Just checked the description:

NOTE:

These will not fit Re-release models

Sorry about that.

If you use the original shocks it transforms the car, the re release shocks are pants, I got a set of the bay for £10