dj destiny

Any Audi S/RS owners on here?

now the audi i like ...... but the cooper ............. aint a mini no more............. but id love an rs2.............. sell the "BIG MINI" and lay it on the quattro !!

Love the Audi's,

Used to work at main dealer in manchester,

Loved the older stuff!

S2 coupe's were nice although I prefered the RS2 in the cadbury's blue/purple, beutiful engines tweaked by porsche.

We had the first RS4 in the country delivered and looked after it for a couple of week while the owner went to monaco.

Think Audi's have gone a little bit silly now, still nice cars but I prefer the stuff around and before 1998-99.

Guessing by the headlights and the boot, id say yours is around 2000 - the facelifted A4? Probably out by a long shot though.

the S4 and both S2's posted look amazing, i'd love to see the 500bhp first hand on the road

It's awesome fun!

Nothing I've come across so far has been faster, but was equalled by a Lamborghini gallardo spyder off a roundabout in 3rd/4th till ran out of road.

Out braked by a 911 turbo, but a brake upgrade next year will sort that :) the RS4 set up is coming close to its limit when pushed hard

Side view

Lilford2.jpg

I used to have a 93 Audi 100 S4 Avant with a 400 bhp tuned RS2 engine and I regret selling it almost every day. 8-22 mpg, living and working in London and rocketing insurance meant it had to go three years ago.

I'd have another in a heartbeat.