Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy76

For Sale: DB-01 Durga

And so another of the new cars bites the bullet.

I purchased the Durga as a partner in crime for my Avante, and as something for my wife to run when I ran the Avante.......sadly she really isn't interested in the fast buggies, and is far far happier playing with the TLT Max Climber than anything else I have in the collection. Due to me being totally in love with my Avante, the Durga has simply been a nice, put-it-together-and-paint-it project for me to build. It has literally seen one batterys use in the back garden (hence a couple of scratches on the bottom) and that has been that........there's more dust on it that dirt!

It is fully ball-raced, and fitted with a Tamiya Super Stock TZ motor which was purchased brand new with the car. The radio gear is full Futaba, and it will come complete with reciever and transmitter, as well as the steering servo, so it will literally be a case of pulling the car out of the box, fitting the wheels to it, and slinging a battery in there. It also comes with a few spares due to the fact that when I built it I lost one of the little plastic bits that fit over the rods in the suspension.......when I couldn't find it again I simply gave up and ordered a new sprue so have plenty of spares.

Photos to follow

Price £200 including postage

And so the pics for the Durga too

209101d0.jpg

5038da45.jpg

8d20fcc4.jpg

520b8fcc.jpg

c6b5a254.jpg

Sign in to follow this