actualday

Will Tamiya ever re-re a re-re?

Given the recent successes of Tamiya's re-re, is it likely they will release any more batches of rereleased models...

I ask this as i missed the boat with my favourite models, the 4wd, and would really like to purchase as Boomerang, Frog, Thundershot, Firedragon and Top Force in the near future, but alas all stocks are long gone now.

Just thinking it would be nice to get the odd batch of these released again... anyone any ideas if this is at all likely?

Given the recent successes of Tamiya's re-re, is it likely they will release any more batches of rereleased models...

I ask this as i missed the boat with my favourite models, the 4wd, and would really like to purchase as Boomerang, Frog, Thundershot, Firedragon and Top Force in the near future, but alas all stocks are long gone now.

Just thinking it would be nice to get the odd batch of these released again... anyone any ideas if this is at all likely?

They already have and there are more planned. As for the ones you mention i am sure you could find a boomerang and the frog is still widely available.

My prediction? Vanquish by the end of summer.

Well I hope they do Egress, Top Force Evo, all the top valued ones, that would certainly take the edge off prices.

I'm sure they will come out in chrome soon the way they are going .

we seem to have gone a bit off topic here, i actually meant will Tamiya rerelease their rereleases...?

i ask as i am not in a position to buy a thindershot or top force now, but would like to over the next twelve months...

is it likely they will return to full production or was it just a flash on the pan and just a limited edition rerelease?

we seem to have gone a bit off topic here, i actually meant will Tamiya rerelease their rereleases...?

i ask as i am not in a position to buy a thindershot or top force now, but would like to over the next twelve months...

is it likely they will return to full production or was it just a flash on the pan and just a limited edition rerelease?

Well, the XR311 seems to be re-re'd again. Maybe it's the start of round 2.

Well, the XR311 seems to be re-re'd again. Maybe it's the start of round 2.

thanks Yonez... fingers crossed then!! woohoo

thanks Yonez... fingers crossed then!! woohoo

I'm with you. I was just a few days too late to pick up the last reasonably priced re-re Thundershot on eBay about a year back.

I'm with you. I was just a few days too late to pick up the last reasonably priced re-re Thundershot on eBay about a year back.

sods law always applies to purchases of this nature, some prior notice on when the kits will be available coupled with a longer production time is what i would need to buy my favourite kits again.

I don't know why there's no notification of how long they intend to keep them on the market.

Seems like people always miss out.

Can't see the Boomerang coming back, it was released too recently and right in the middle of the "boom" and yet was still a poor seller. Every chance that the T-Force & T-Shot will make a comeback though, they were released before the boom and got a very short production run. If they bring back the Manta Ray too then I'd very much like them to bring back the Terra Conqueror to compliment it.

The Super Shot will be soon re-released.

Also the very very rare Egress tires and rims (but in red).

Kontemax

Can't see the Boomerang coming back, it was released too recently and right in the middle of the "boom" and yet was still a poor seller. Every chance that the T-Force & T-Shot will make a comeback though, they were released before the boom and got a very short production run. If they bring back the Manta Ray too then I'd very much like them to bring back the Terra Conqueror to compliment it.

i would like to see the terra scorcher and the super sabre... hopes, but not expects!!