breck

Super Shot Re Release

I bet this gets released at about exactly the same time as that Axial EXO buggy. Next year is already looking expensive. :o

I bet this gets released at about exactly the same time as that Axial EXO buggy. Next year is already looking expensive. :o

Don't forget you've probably got the Wild One to figure in at some point in the year too. :o

I always thought the Super Shot re-release was possible.

Now... Blister packs please please please please...

- James

Don't forget you've probably got the Wild One to figure in at some point in the year too. :o

Oh god! I forgot about that and that's definitely a must have too, at least that might be slightly cheaper though. I think that's probably one for later in the year.

I got this delightful email from a forum reader this morning, as ever it seems some are too shy to express their feelings openly on the forum so I have taken the liberty to do it for him. Clearly this imbecile has no clue of the English language or its meaning and the irony of his message brought a wry smile to my face. Thanks Martin for your pathetic insight.

You wrote: "Mobias, people said it because up until the news of this was released, it was fact my friend. If you actually take a minute to consider the re issues to date, you will find this was true."

Just a week ago you claimed to know the Supershot would not be re-released because of the "2-model rule", and now you fun of others for pointing out that you were wrong and had no idea what so ever. You are really a spineless cowardly *******.

Martin Dymond

It seems that if one expresses a little conviction in their opinion it cause no amount of frustration for some on here. Fantastic :D

If Mr Dymond is reading this (which i hope he is), i said that i thought, only my opinion incidentally that it was unlikely a Supershot (or any other original 'shot' based car) would be released simply because of the two chassis rule that had applied since the very first re issue back in 2005. Of course, Tamiya can and will do whatever they like and i am only an enthusiast, like everyone else on here with an opinion. I am sorry if mine disagrees with yours or that i am wrong, at least i have the inclination to post it openly on here instead of skulking in the shadows like you.

I would not worry about people like that .

I have been waiting for the supershot as the two chassis rule . Hotshot has been out for some time & the only other thing that had the same chassis was the supershot . Oh hotshot 2 :) as well .

Now saying that & that the boomerang has been out for some time as well , I'm hoping for the super sabre as two chassis rule .

As this may give us hope as the way tamiya is going it may happen .

But it seems like this is the way tamiya is going two chassis per car . In business this would be the cost affective way ?. You would think .

I'm hopping the wild one will come as well & this may give us an indication, That there is a two chassis rule .

So we need the 3 speed to come out :P Ohhh YER!! .

This is my two cents worth . Not true & i have not claimed it being true . :D

No way. It made me laugh actually and i will continue posting.

Yes this Supershot means that anything is now possible, the two chassis rule is old hat and any of the other 'shots' could also come. I hope the Hotshot II comes at some point :D

Some members said that after the Avante came the bar was raised significantly and anything was then possible, i have to agree. I think we are going to get some great re releases over the next couple of years for sure

So we all are going to have to start saving Fast :P . As I'm hopping all the top 100 comes out at some point :D .

Why do people have to Email & not post there view on here . This is what it's all about , We ALL have different opinions

& this is whats makes it good about theses types of discussions . :)

Will be interesting to see what changes they will do to the S/Shot .

Watch the S/S sell on the bay now.

I'll keep my original .

P9140181.jpg

Same chassis as the hotshot , with supershot stuff . stickers will be different slightly . As per hotshot was .

Well here's hopping anyway . The hotshot was close , So why not do the supershot just as close .

Same chassis as the hotshot , with supershot stuff . stickers will be different slightly . As per hotshot was .

Well here's hopping anyway . The hotshot was close , So why not do the supershot just as close .

I ran my Supershot with a Hotshot II upper chassis for most of its working life. Still have it after restoration.

So personally I'd be quite fine with that mod from the RE-re Hotshot. It is how I define it.

I have a restored and a NIB SuperShot now, but I will have to get the re-re as well. It was the car that I started serious RC with and it will always have a special meaning to me.

I also have the original. And a NIB original body kit. Luckily I bought it before it went through the roof in terms of price, so I won't be too sad to see it drop like a stone..

Well since Tamiya Broke the 2 chassis rule its always possible there could be a super shot round the corner

they did issue the chrome pumpkin, lunchbox re re, and the Pajero (or what ever its called) also on the LB chassis ;)

Pete

Well since Tamiya Broke the 2 chassis rule its always possible there could be a super shot round the corner

they did issue the chrome pumpkin, lunchbox re re, and the Pajero (or what ever its called) also on the LB chassis :D

Pete

There is a super hotshot ( supershot ) coming next year .

There it is, still can't believe it! So many people on this board said this one will never be rereleased.

Thank you Mr. Tamiya!

hotshotq.jpg

Well done on that, could not figure out how to do a still shot (how do you do it?)

Pc:

ctrl+print screen, then enter photoshop -> paste -> crop

or

use Snagit, select area of screen to grab

Mac:

command shift and then it's.. uhm.. I think some of the numbers, 3 or 4 depending on the function

Well done on that, could not figure out how to do a still shot (how do you do it?)

Stopped the video, and took a screen shot (print screen) and opened it in photoshop. Cut out the region I wanted, created a new image, pasted the cut out and saved it as jpg.

If you want to know step by step let me know.

Thanks for the video! Looks like the Supershot decals I still have will come in handy.

More info posted today on http://tamiyablog.com:

58517 1/10 R/C Super Hotshot (2012) (Tentative)

After the re-release of the Hotshot (2007), we have received huge demand for re-release of the Super Shot, which was originally released in 1986. Tamiya has answered these calls and is announcing the comeback of this famous machine, which has been renamed as the Super Hotshot.

About the Model

- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.

- The chassis features the same basic layout as the original including the shaft-driven 4WD setup.

- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 4 oil dampers.

- Chassis underguard offers superb chassis protection.

- Spiked tires are mounted on gold-plated wheels.

- Polycarbonate body and rear wing.

- Full ball bearing specification.

- Comes with GT-Tuned Motor (25T).

- Kit will feature newly designed packaging.

- First batch includes free bonus parts (Lightweight White Wheels: Front & Rear x 2pcs. each)! *Hex wheels hubs such as Item 53569 Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (6mm Thick) are required to attach these wheels (standard resin hubs can also be used).

(Information courtesy of tamiyablog)

We have too post on the same thing & WANDY has posted this last night ...... :rolleyes: