breck

Super Shot Re Release

Has anyone heard a definative release date for the "super hotshot" yet?

In Japan will be in the shops the 23rd of feb.

Looks like the Tamiya release date is the 25th Feb for this one.

I'm sure Jason (JR-RC) will be breaking a few kits.

He don't break kits , He sells the parts .

Anyone notice the large number of 'vintage' shells appearing on ebay? The boxes look in remarkable condition given their age!

Sure have...! And even a few other bits N pieces.. I just secured myself a NIB body set.. At a reasonable price too...!! :lol: Still worth snapping these up as any re-re body will be slightly different and the decals will not be the same for sure.. (going by the re-re hotshot etc...) plus the fact it IS vintage just speaks to me and I am sure with a few other 'shot series purists' Gold wheels though will/may be a different story...?? Ironic that the supershot is released on my birthday...!!! ;) I WILL be getting one for sure... My vintage will be complete with this new body set and gold wheels... woo hoo...

Does anyone know if these kits will come with blister packaging???!

Dunno about blisters, and i don´t care at all!!. :) Just waiting for it to be released so I can get one!.. And BUILD it!.. Quickly! And RUN it.. Quickly!.. :D;)

I am SOOOO looking forward to it. :D (Even has some cash put aside for it, lol)...

Cheeeeeeers..

Michael

Dunno about blisters, and i don´t care at all!!. :) Just waiting for it to be released so I can get one!.. And BUILD it!.. Quickly! And RUN it.. Quickly!.. :D;)

I am SOOOO looking forward to it. :D (Even has some cash put aside for it, lol)...

Cheeeeeeers..

Michael

That's the spirit mate...cheers

me too waiting for it to be available so i can grab the Tires for my vanquish ;)

Well, as you know, I have already bagged a set of tyres from the Bay for my Vanquish once it arrives.. That way, it will be up and running in NO time!.. Woo-hoo... :)

Well, as you know, I have already bagged a set of tyres from the Bay for my Vanquish once it arrives.. That way, it will be up and running in NO time!.. Woo-hoo... :D

Hope the tires will pop-up fast, not like the Avante BS tires,,still :)

Cheeeeeeers..

Michael

Me too!!! I am going to beat this car to within an inch of it's life. This was my absolute favorite car when I was younger and I can't wait to drop in a brushless. I'll make videos and post them for all to see. ;)

Well, as you know, I have already bagged a set of tyres from the Bay for my Vanquish once it arrives.. That way, it will be up and running in NO time!.. Woo-hoo... :)

check this in ebay :D

check this in ebay

Lotsa people watching noone bidding yet lol...!! :unsure:

so this is yours :unsure: ?!

while browsing ebay, i saw this : 290669525168

looks like the re-release super shot been released :lol:

what do u think guys...??!

so this is yours ;) ?!

Not mine...!! I wouldn't be selling it lol...

while browsing ebay, i saw this : 290669525168

looks like the re-release super shot been released ;)

what do u think guys...??!

Beat me too it lol... They will gt cheaper I HOPE...! But I MIGHT know someone who has one already and things are a lil bit different... As expected though.. I have seen a pic of the re-re gold rims and they just don't look right..???

Beat me too it lol... They will gt cheaper I HOPE...! But I MIGHT know someone who has one already and things are a lil bit different... As expected though.. I have seen a pic of the re-re gold rims and they just don't look right..???

yea,, cos officially i think still . right?

also, in this one ( ebay seller ), he says: the bonus items only comes in the first shipment???!!!but what we knew from the site is, these bonus items are there no matter what batches are there.!!!

we need to have more clear idea and information..

cheers

Is there any box's shots yet , out side or in . Thanks .

I wonder what happened here???.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-TAMIYA-S...=item3cc1db11f6 ....

Was everyone asleep or something? Or has the forthcoming re-release really destroyed original parts' value as much as this? The decals were worth £50 by themselves a few months ago. :P

OMG..What unbelievable selling price......looks like people were sleeping deep.

check this in ebay

Lotsa people watching noone bidding yet lol...!! :P

Not mine...!! I wouldn't be selling it lol...

If it's not yours, how would you know that there are "lotsa people watching"? I'm pretty sure you only see the number of watchers if it's your own listing.

If it's not yours, how would you know that there are "lotsa people watching"? I'm pretty sure you only see the number of watchers if it's your own listing.

This is why i asked at first place. looooool

but i think he means: viewing :P

This is why i asked at first place. looooool

but i think he means: viewing :P

I am an ebay junkie, and on my ebay watch program it tells me info like how many people are watching/viewing..?? I use windows 7 professional and when I updated it the view changed on ebay and I was like ooookkkkaayyyy, this is good.. my wifes comp runs windows 7 as well but like home premium and her ebay view has all sorts of things different like these popups that reccomend obscure listings, things that don't come up in searches as well...??? Anyone know how to activate these...??

I did see that set for $51 US but I had just bought 1 for about $100 shipped so i was a bit dissapointed...! But hey i am getting my set along with another from a fellow TC member and i am happy with it.. i have seen a few supers and parts etc come onto the scene and have scored some bargains.. i will most probly get a re-re to keep NIB but with all the re-re's happening it has definately brought some stuff outta hiding lol... =-)