BloodClod

Blackfoot 3 - how I think it should've looked...

I could always post some templates. But I'll need to make some slight revisions first as some of the dimensions were just a hair off what they should've been. :)

that would be awesome if you could/would

I honestly think you should consider putting the chassis plates and shock towers into production. I just gave away my

twin detonator chassis to a mate a month ago, but if you made these (even in aluminium) and sold them I would buy a BF3 just for them.

I'd make him buy a set too!

As long as the provisions are still there to run a front gearbox if wanted so 2wd/4wd :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

I was cracking my brain thinking of a way of cutting new wishbones to narrow the wheelbase of the truck... which needed new dogbones, etc...

then it dawned on me that a simple wheel swap could do just that!

Here's the Blackfoot, now it's dimensions are very very close to that of the original!

bf3_11.jpg

Now to do up my lexan basher shell!

Great work, any updates on the templates?

I'll second that . I'd buy a chassis if you can make me one .

Out of curiosity, does the real front gearbox have identical dimensions to the dummy one? If so, then this mod might produce an AWD Blackfoot in the near future.

Hey mannn, my friends from Jamaica tell me you should call your Black Foot RassClod or BummerClod or P....Clod. :D With the 8.5T brushless motor, me think should be called MonsterClod. Wicket! :)

Out of curiosity, does the real front gearbox have identical dimensions to the dummy one? If so, then this mod might produce an AWD Blackfoot in the near future.

Their identical in terms of dimentions . The Wild Dagger is in effect a AWD blackfoot , but with a extended wheelbase . I'am trying to build my own 4x4x4 Blackfoot with the correct length that actually fitts the body .

Please post the templates . This is by far the best solution to this that i've seen . I'd love to copy the idea on my 4x4x4 Dagger with the Blackfoot body that i'am working on .

Hey mannn, my friends from Jamaica tell me you should call your Black Foot RassClod or BummerClod or P....Clod. :D With the 8.5T brushless motor, me think should be called MonsterClod. Wicket! :)

Well technically that would be RassClaat or Bum(bo/buh)Claat. The second word (Claat) is a corruption of "cloth" - and that's pretty much all I can explain here without getting banned. <_<

• Like 1

please do post the templates . I wanted to shorten the wheelbase on my 4x4x4 Wild Dagger in order to use this body but lacked the skill to make a chassis myself . I coped out and used a Blackfoot Extreme instead . i would love to do the job correctly