Sign in to follow this  
soane

Rebirth of FF-02 Peugeot 306 Maxi

Just thought I'd post a snap of my partially refurbished Maxi...

post-32890-1322490470_thumb.jpg

A few things I'm not happy with, I lost one of the grille decals in all the confusion and mess of application, the mirrors are the wrong colour and some of the lining-up of the lamp decals could be better. On the whole though, not a bad looking car. Some new Celica wheels and Super Slick tyres as well as some blue wheel nuts should set it off.

Power comes from an Ansmann AS-20 speedo driving a Tamiya Sport motor, radio gear is Ansmann 3.1, 2.4 system.

That's a beautiful looking Pug, I just wished mine looked as good too. It's one of the most difficult bodies to apply the decals too, and it looks like you have done a much better job than most.

Thanks for that. After rooting through the rubbish bin I managed to find the missing grille decal and that completed the set!! I've ordered some Tamiya Celica wheels from Stealla Models and some semi-slicks from Tonys Tamiya Parts off ebay.

Well, all finished, new tyres from Tonys off ebay and wheels from Stella Models...

post-32890-1323729649_thumb.jpg

...too scared to run it!!

Well, all finished, new tyres from Tonys off ebay and wheels from Stella Models...

post-32890-1323729649_thumb.jpg

...too scared to run it!!

looks great!

but give it a run, don't be scared :)