Sign in to follow this  
BeetleMeister

Seal Music video featuring 1:1 Baja buggys!

I was watching some digital music channel today and the was a Seal song and video on featuring a number of Baja buggys. A black beetle, one that looked just like a super champ and a few others. Has anyone else seen this vid? It was quite cool [8D]

Yeah I'm certain. It was Seal featuring Jakater (spelling???). It was kind of a dance tune I think about 3 or 4 years old...he was standing on the porch of some old shack in the dessert and these "beautiful" people were driving through canyons and accross sand dunes and stuff in there jeeps and baja buggys to find him. There was a black beetle buggy with red and yellow stripes down the side, and I think it was a blue buggy that looked just like a super champ, and some others.

yeah, i saw that video on tv other week.

i always get excited when i see stuff like that, being a big vw fan and all that.

shame the nearest beach to me that i can drive on is a 100 or so miles away!

would love to drive my buggy down the beach, with some tart on the back [;)][:P]

i did have me girlfriend hanging onto the roll cage last summer down a country lane, she seemed to enjoy it?????

either that or she was hanging on for dear life, cos i was doin 60mph [xx(]

cheers

quote:i did have me girlfriend hanging onto the roll cage last summer down a country lane, she seemed to enjoy it?????

either that or she was hanging on for dear life, cos i was doin 60mph

id="quote">id="quote">

LMAO LOL [:D]