Sign in to follow this  
BeetleLover

Aussie Big Sale, Great Cars, Good Prices

Hi Everyone, I have made the decision to let some of my cars go to pursue my dream of owning a 1:1 Porsche 911. Therefore I have started listing my cars on the New Zealand Trading site Trademe.co.nz (Have a search for Tamiya and you will find my cars easily) As per the Trademe rules Australians are allowed to bid on items. I am more than happy to ship at cost over to you and I also have an australian bank account due to my Stint in Melbourne last year. I have been setting my prices very fairly and certainly better than most examples found on Ebay. I have currently listed the following: Celica GrB, Hotshot 2, Supershot, Holiday Buggy, Madcap, Bullhead (might be a bit pricey to ship) King Cab (Ending soon) Nikko Dictator, XR311 NIB, NIB Black Endurance motor, Newman Porsche. Make sure you check them out as they are good examples and with the exchange rate they will be very good buying. Will post a picture of my Porsche when I reach my goal. Also if there is something you are after, let me know I may just have it!

Bid with Confidence, Genuine Collector, Enthusiast and high quality Restorer:)

Cheers

James

Have listed another bunch of Cars on NZ trademe, Aussie's please check them out, good prices, good cars

Sonic Fighter close to new built auction on Trademe closing in 15 minutes 6.55pm New Zealand time. Trademe.co.nz

Tamiya Monster Beetle, Mud Blaster, Lamborghini Cheetah, Lancia 037 now up for auction trademe.co.nz

cheers

James

Sign in to follow this