Sign in to follow this  
davepettigrew

bruiser builder

i recently placed an order with bruiser builder, ordered nov 1st, shipped on nov 14th. emailed on dec 4 th requesting as to where its at, got an email sayin there was trouble shipping still havent seen it. has anyone else dealt with them and had good results, or should i be worried

do a search across forums. I recall a thread about this seller I think. if I'm wrong then I apologize to the seller!

I was just looking on that site & was thinking of getting some bits .

So it looks like i won't be getting bits from them .

So thanks .

Now i need to find the rubbers else where . :) .

I was just looking on that site & was thinking of getting some bits .

So it looks like i won't be getting bits from them .

So thanks .

Now i need to find the rubbers else where . ;) .

hopefully i will see my parts but its not looking good

I've traded with Forrest several times, he sells my Hyper Detailed heads... He seems to be a descent operator and enthusiast. I've had no cause for concern and my guess is something has come up. Perhaps he's gone on holiday or has had a personal thing get in the way, it happens. Give him a few days and see what happens...

James

I've traded with Forrest several times, he sells my Hyper Detailed heads... He seems to be a descent operator and enthusiast. I've had no cause for concern and my guess is something has come up. Perhaps he's gone on holiday or has had a personal thing get in the way, it happens. Give him a few days and see what happens...

James

I traded with bruiserbuilder a year back. Everything went well, very helpful guy.

Hopefully your items arrive soon.

guess depends on your location, due to xmass time it could be held up at customs.

guess depends on your location, due to xmass time it could be held up at customs.

i emailed yet again , keeps sayin it gets returned to him , hopefully i will see the parts, starting to think i need a refund

Forrest has recently emailed me - busy with other business ventures, forfuture orders he neds some time, he has painted one mounty body for me (stunning) and has a monster beetle body that I'm patiently waiting for :(.