94eg!

84270 Avante Black Special

heheheh every time my wife said to me "oh my god... another kits?!" i reply "oh no my dear dont you remember?! it is just the car that were in the garage".

But i think now she has "some" dubts :lol:

hahahahah......loool

Found some interesting things on TamiyaUSA today.

84280 Avante Lightweight Wheel Set (white): http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=84280

84281 Hybrind Spike Tire set: http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=84281

84282 Hotshot Gold Plated Wheel set: http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=84282

waoooo,,,finally we are going to get these as spare parts from Tamiya..

waoooo,,,finally we are going to get these as spare parts from Tamiya..

Keep in mind these are all "limited" part numbers. :)

mmmmmmmmmm,,,looks like ebay is running out of Avante BS,,,,,only one seller has it but for OMG,,,$900 including shipping :)

what is going on..lool,,,,are the releases been over?

^I just ordered one of those pink-wheel sets in case TamiyaUSA doesn't ever get any in. Looks like I'm gonna have to start working on my Vanquish her soon.

Link not working but the latest pics from the toy fair of the BS are cool. Is anyone else planning on building theirs?

Works for me. But linking things from Tamiyablog is difficult cause their site is very fussy. Just go to Tamiyablog.com and review the photos from the show. Lots of photos and lots of cool stuff.

Yes I have Tamiyablog on favourites! And as you say the latest pics of the BS are cool. Still haven't seen many built on here. Tempted to build mine but holding out to see just how "limited" this kit is first. They seem to be drying up already, albeit more are probably on the way to dealers.

i have a Q in mind and it is roaming around..lool

Why so special about the Re-Re Avante 2011 & BS ???

any one knows??

Why Tamiya didn't consider the Egress & Vanquish!!! these 2 buggies are not less compared to Avante.... B)

Give it time. But the Avante is the most famous for sure because of the fancy suspension.

Also my Black has landed here B)

IMGP4797.JPG

WOW!! Wish i had that lot . :( .

Have most of these come in damaged boxes? It seems most people on here have received boxes with damage of some sort.

Actually i am thinking to get it :)

after all it is great to use some of it or ur projects...specially the number ( 5 )

Have most of these come in damaged boxes? It seems most people on here have received boxes with damage of some sort.

Without wanting to brag, mine arrived in perfect condition :mellow: Thanks to Stellamodels.

Interesting vids (all 6 of them), but the guys comments are almost all irrelevant. He doesn't really know anything about the original 88 version, and he doesn't really know anything about race chassis from the 80's.

I like how he got ripped on the screw packages... ;)

I def agree they shouldn't have included the motor and ESC. That would bring cost down quite a bit.

That's part of the joke. Only the joke is on you. :\

Just cause it's a limited part and you can't buy it, doesn't mean it's cool or special. GT tuned motor is a POS, and will never be desirable no matter what sticker they put on it.

That's part of the joke. Only the joke is on you. :\

Just cause it's a limited part and you can't buy it, doesn't mean it's cool or special. GT tuned motor is a POS, and will never be desirable no matter what sticker they put on it.

When compared with other 25t - 27t motors, the GT Tuned is actually a very good little motor. Great in older 2WD buggys where too much power results in understeer like the Astute or Wild One. Sure, a Super Stock would have been a better kit option for the BS but if you are comparing the GT Tuned with lower turn motors or anything else you are not comparing apples with apples.

Interesting vids (all 6 of them), but the guys comments are almost all irrelevant. He doesn't really know anything about the original 88 version, and he doesn't really know anything about race chassis from the 80's.

I like how he got ripped on the screw packages... :)

I def agree they shouldn't have included the motor and ESC. That would bring cost down quite a bit.

i would say the same////:)

he is not enrich with classics avante 88 as most of his talk is unclear :P

since he got this now, he might put lines together :D