calicool

What Did Santa Bring You? Christmas 2011

That time of year again...Just thought i would start a thread for people to post up their new toys for Christmas 2011.

If you have been super good and Santa has already Left you some Gifts post'em up.

Here is my RC portion of my Christmas haul

6572355287_ba2da79054.jpg

Gold Edition Lunch Box

CVA's for Lunch Box

Sport Tuned for Lunch Box

Ball Bearings For Lunch Box

Hakko FX-888 soldering Station

Dremel 300

It's pretty funny really, my 14 year old daughter told me "no dad you can only have one" so The BT50, Road wizards and all the bodies are on hold until the 25th. The one was a F103 Lotus. She's out of school now and I have to wonder about the stuff still in transit getting hijacked.

I opened a christmas card from my girlfriend's dad at the weekend and out fell £20 worth of vouchers for LHS. I'm expecting my parents and sister will also have got me vouchers. I know none of them can afford to buy me a complete NIB kit for Christmas, but I'm hoping the combined vouchers should go a long way towards buying myself something new next year. I hope they all buy them from the same model shop! :)

santa got me some good stuff (well he should know me well because santa is me!)

abc hobby genetic 4wd austin mini pickup

turbo optima w/ belt drive conversion, this is going to be next years vintage off road nationals racer.

2 duratax tool cases

jconcepts large hauler bag

i think the mrs got me some rc bits from my amazon list as well.

Santa bring to me :

6 ESC 10 Turns limit

6 receivers

5 Futaba S3003

1 Tamiya Super stock TZ

with that, i can finish my cars that did not run

& then each of them can be driven ;-)

a bit early :) ...but for an old fella like me .. every day is chrissy day ! :)
More of an anticipatory thread...Never to early all week is Christmas to me lol
Calicool, is your avatar shot in SC?

Cheers,

Skottoman

No i wish it was here i shot it at Pismo...I know there are locations just like it down in marina/seaside...I need to go exploring around the dunes once i get my FAV completed i will be heading down to scout photo/driving locations.

The one was a F103 Lotus. She's out of school now and I have to wonder about the stuff still in transit getting hijacked.
Nice i'm trying to track down the lotus body for my F103 or may just brake down and buy the kit.

I got lucky and the new 959 body got through. Calicool, There's a Lotus 102 on ebay, seller is in Long Beach. It looks mis advertised to me so it will probably go cheap. I'm not positive but 1/14 scale wasn't big in the formula cars.

I got lucky this yer (and in debt :) )

3 x re-issue Toms 84C (my first Tamiya Road car)

1 x TRF 417X

1 X Porsche 956

Its going to be a fun Christmas!

Santa didn't bring me anything, but I bought myself a Serpent S411 :)

He brought me a red and green car, early even. It still needs detail work but I couldn't resist the holiday colors.

I got myself lol, a tamtech contach and an M05 pro (blue chassis edition) which I may sell in new year as got an M03 pro to lol.

Other wise I still have my sand scorcher body to paint and convert my buggy champ to one!

Santa picked up a F104W McLaren kit, and a motor and bearings for my Wild One project from Stella for me :o

Got me a hotshot showroom condition for cheap.. :rolleyes: rc10, genetic celica.. & other bits to fix up the toys...

Holiday Buggy 2010. Better late than never :lol:

I think it's great how popular these are now. Especially as it copped so much criticism when it came out.

The HB2010 has sort of become the modern day Grasshopper. So cheap and so much fun for us and the kids. I am really excited to finally get one.

Merry Xmas and best wishes for the New Year to all of you TC members :rolleyes: Also a special thanks to all of the members that have helped me out this year. Cheers.

Thommo

- DB01R kit.

- Blitz ESE Pro kit.

- Two LiPos, two charging bags, and a charger.

- A bag of Deans plugs.

- A 1/32 mini Unimog as a stocking stuffer.

-Paul

Although it came a while ago I will have:

CC01 FJ40

55T motor

JunFac 4 Link and Skid Plate

GPM Steering kit

Landie Wheels & Tires

Bring on build day (Boxing Day)

Also arrived today for my Losi XXX SCT

New body

Tires and Wheels

Savox servo

TLR servo horn

New bulk head ( I broke my other one)

Plus a few more bits.

well , after ordering a lot of stuff well before xmas , i thought i would beat the rush .. :lol: ....obviously 4 weeks aint enough time for austpost to deliver .. i got 3 parcels coming from the state over 4 weeks now . and one from west oz , 3 weeks and counting , one local ( brisbane , 1000k's away ) came good so i can do the two tone paint thing on my s/clod for the decals on the original body .. but every thing else is '' in transit '' so , no fav gunner , no willy body , no m03 chassis ..oh well , might go for lots of rides on my superglide .... if we dont get a cyclone or two ! . :rolleyes:

well , after ordering a lot of stuff well before xmas , i thought i would beat the rush .. :lol: ....obviously 4 weeks aint enough time for austpost to deliver .. i got 3 parcels coming from the state over 4 weeks now . and one from west oz , 3 weeks and counting , one local ( brisbane , 1000k's away ) came good so i can do the two tone paint thing on my s/clod for the decals on the original body .. but every thing else is '' in transit '' so , no fav gunner , no willy body , no m03 chassis ..oh well , might go for lots of rides on my superglide .... if we dont get a cyclone or two ! . :rolleyes:

yeaaa,,, the problem is many good stuffs popped-Up just 1 or 2 weeks before the Xmas,,,,which me too had to order and now have to wait for a long time due to Xmas load....heheh

i am hopping to get most of my items by coming Monday or Wed.

:lol:

Karen disappeared upstairs to get some wrapping paper so we could wrap our daughter's stocking fillers yetserday evening...knock, knock...that'd be my neighbour bringing the big Stanley toolbox (thanks to Twinset for posting the link a few weeks ago) round because the postie had left with her as we weren't in :rolleyes:

Another christmas, another not so secret rc gift...

Well the t guy in the red suit dropped by overnight, brought me the James ultrasonic cleaner that was on my wish list so happy bunny. Last thing I needed was another rc build, but the cleaner is a good tool to assist with the rebuilds I already have.

And then the big box, ah that'll be the VW T1 Camper van - all 1322 lego pieces of it. Delighted !!

6041004944_7d774c0f2a_o.jpg