matman

What's the best 2011 re re ?

Ok , what do you think was the best 2011 re re ?.

& on the other note , whats the 1st half of 2012 re re would you like to get , OR wish to get .

For me, it is the Avante 2011. The one I'm looking forward to is the Super Shot. That car and I were inseperable back in the day. Always regretted selling it and now I'll get to play with it again!

FAV for me; it's the one I was waiting for and I'm delighted with it. If/when the Wild One makes an appearance, I'll get one of those as well.

Well i was thinking Toyota toms 84 c ( not that i have got one YET! ) As i didn't like the FAV that much because of the shocks :D . ( still a great car )

Would have liked to have got the Avante 2011 but i have not got one ( STILL ) :( .

But i did get the Avante 1988 this year .

Now the 2012 :( Would have to be the super shot . One of the best 4wd cars out there for looks & drive ability .

But would like too see if anything else is coming out at the 2nd half of the year . IF ANY ?. /\ 3 speed

For me it's the FAV. Had to buy me one of these to play with.

For 2012? That'd have to be the Fox. It's the only other vintage model that I'd buy as a re-release.

For me it's the FAV. Had to buy me one of these to play with.

For 2012? That'd have to be the Fox. It's the only other vintage model that I'd buy as a re-release.

What ! :( your not going to get the super hotshot ?.

What ! :( your not going to get the super hotshot ?.

Nope. Not my cup of tea. Wasn't interested in the Hotshot either.

I didn't buy a single re-re in 2011, but my vote of the Tamiya releases would be the FAV - looks great in box-art and they present huge scope for custom schemes as we've already seen in the galleries.

+1 FAV

Looking forward to this build over the long winter with much anticipation. It's been sitting on a shelf for several months now and I don't know how you NIB collectors do it! I've nearly torn the shrinkwrap off at least a dozen times, but I really want to "horde" a few models to keep me occupied this winter.

For 2011 mine would have to be the Avante 2011, purely from a build/craftsmanship point of view, and for 2012............definitely the Super(Hot)Shot :)

Toss up between the Avante and the FAV for me. The Avante was quite a surprise to see re-released and is simply a work of art. The FAV reminded me of how fun this chassis is to build and run all while looking very realistic. It really made me nostalgic for my first FAV. Thank you Tamiya.

I'll vote for the Ford F150 Baja, Blitzer Beetle 2011, and re-re-release Lunch Box Gold Edition. I like the F150's body shell; the box art paint job is great. The Beetle seems like a fun runner for parking lots and streets. As for the Lunch Box, it's probably the one vehicle I have fun with every time I touch it. We need a Lunch Box Racing League!

-Paul

Avante & FAV all the way!.. also in 2012 the xr311 combat support vehicle for its upgraded design & alloy chassis and also being the first offroad vehicle Tamiya made in 1977!.. Subaru brat metallic for its chrome finish.. plus i'm going to add some polished front alloy crp shocks for the front end to finish it off...

Also Hotshot metallic for its finish in the kit, could have been better though... & the SUPERSHOT!

My wish list kit would be a Tamiya Blazing Blazer!!!...Total baja looking vehicle..my jaw would drop..

Now now Tamiya if your scouts read this forum please re-release a blazing blazer & we will be very loyal with many purchases!.. let's make a re-release blazing blazer thread!! Sorry had to get that off my chest..

I'm ok now... :)

Anvante by far. One of the most unique cars ever released and way out of my league back then.

Enjoyed the heck out of building it.

For 2012 I'm thinking the Super Hotshot will be my favorite, unless the Bruiser should show up.

The FAV for me and i might get another to build the box art. The one i'm building is a custom scheme. some of the ones I've seen have inspired me to do a custom baja type scheme.

I wish i was a club member so i could put some pictures of my cars in the show room, I've tried to join but never got approved for what ever reason.

The Avante 2011 was definitely something special, but more people could take home an FAV or a Blitzer Beetle... Still, I know which of those I would really want!

In my opinion, the new Avante.

2011: Avante 2011 because I managed to get an original Avante 1988 for a lot less $$

2012: Super Hotshot - I'm hoping this helps me get an original 1986 for a lot less $$ :o

Avante wins it for me, simply for the "No, you're kidding, they're re-releasing WHAT!?" factor.

- James

Avante 2011 even though i don't have one yet.. I have the original one which i got for a bargain.

Waiting for the 2012 Super buggy champ!! <_<;)

None is, actually its a scandal.

Tamiya has gone beyond laughable with all their Blackfoots thats a FACT, i bet there's a bigger risk/chance that we will see a Blackfoot IIII before we will see a new Monster Beetle

None is, actually its a scandal.

Tamiya has gone beyond laughable with all their Blackfoots thats a FACT, i bet there's a bigger risk/chance that we will see a Blackfoot IIII before we will see a new Monster Beetle

Well i know i don't like the BF3 & it's mate ( mudblaster 2 ) .

Looks cheap & I'm sure a 5yr could have done better .

But i will get one as i do have the rest of the BF's . Bar one

the King Blackfoot i still have too get .