Sign in to follow this  
ChrissyH

Wanted 77mm drive shaft 50mm tie rod etc

Hi. I'm looking for a drive shaft 77mm long, with a ball and pin each end, and a suspension/steering tie rod, 50mm long, M3 threads each end (10mm of thread) I believe these are common items used on several models over the years.

I also need some aftermarket shocks and front wheels/ tyres for an Avante mk2 if anyone can help. Can paypal as a gift. Thanks.

Avante Mk2 (DF03) dogbones are 70mm from pin to pin. If you're having issues of the dogbones popping out of the drive cups then you have the suspension set with too much ride height. Use a set of holes for the dampers that lowers the ride height, or limit the extended length of the dampers with an o-ring or spacer inside the damper body.

Search ebay for: tamiya df03 drive shafts

and: tamiya df03 turnbuckle

and: tamiya df03 dampers

and: tamiya df03 wheel

Avante Mk2 (DF03) dogbones are 70mm from pin to pin. If you're having issues of the dogbones popping out of the drive cups then you have the suspension set with too much ride height. Use a set of holes for the dampers that lowers the ride height, or limit the extended length of the dampers with an o-ring or spacer inside the damper body.

Search ebay for: tamiya df03 drive shafts

and: tamiya df03 turnbuckle

and: tamiya df03 dampers

and: tamiya df03 wheel

Hi sorry for the delay in replying, not got a problem with them popping out, I just need one! Bought a part built MK2 with a few bit missing. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this