Sign in to follow this  
Zac_F83

TT01 wider track?

Is there a kit to make a TT01 have a wider track? I have a reproduction Bolink 69 Charger body (General Lee) on mine and it is a minimum 210mm wide in the front and 220mm+ wide in the rear Thanks!

This is purely for looks not to make it handle better-

I keep finding wide axles sets but no suspension arms or anything like that..

I've never heard of that.

Only option would be to use the TG10 wide wheel axles + wide wheel hexes, and then combine that with some +10/12mm offset wheels in the rear (I don't know what is the max offset available on the market), and maybe +6mm in front.

I've never heard of that.

Only option would be to use the TG10 wide wheel axles + wide wheel hexes, and then combine that with some +10/12mm offset wheels in the rear (I don't know what is the max offset available on the market), and maybe +6mm in front.

sweet ok I will looking to that.. Thanks!

I suppose that would require a metal CVD change?

sweet ok I will looking to that.. Thanks!

I suppose that would require a metal CVD change?

You should be OK with the existing arms and dogbones. it's from the hub the the wheelnut that you're gaining track.

The steering geometry might be affected, but not by much.

You will need to change the inner drives and the dogbones to the steel ones if you use the TG10 wide axles and thicker hexes, the original plastic ones won't fit.

You will need to change the inner drives and the dogbones to the steel ones if you use the TG10 wide axles and thicker hexes, the original plastic ones won't fit.

If you have the TT01D or TT01E you already have those. But if you have the plastic ones, then yeah, you need the other outdrives and dogbones.

His signature says he has the TT01E. So no problem.

If you have the TT01D or TT01E you already have those. But if you have the plastic ones, then yeah, you need the other outdrives and dogbones.

His signature says he has the TT01E(s). So no problem.

My TT01E has the plastic shafts not metal- so the change will have to be made to do the wider TG10 outer axles

Really? I thought all the TT01D and TT01E's came with the updated newer shafts.

Maybe it's a bit hit and miss then, mix and match?

Really? I thought all the TT01D and TT01E's came with the updated newer shafts.

Maybe it's a bit hit and miss then, mix and match?

I did buy the cheaper F150 Lightning kits so that could be

TT01 Type Es include plastic cups, plastic prop shaft, plastic axle shafts, nylon bushings, friction dampers, and fixed length arms. Usually bundled with TEU ESC and silver can.

TT01D Type Es include plastic cups, plastic prop shaft, plastic axle shafts, bearings, oil dampers, and adjustable camber links. Usually bundled with TEU ESC, sport tuned motor, and maybe LED lighting.

TT01R Type Es include metal cups, aluminum prop shaft, metal axle shafts, bearings, oil dampers, and adjustable camber links. Bundled with "lightly tuned" motor, but no ESC or lighting.

-Paul