rainer31

Super Champ Release

Hi guys,

do you think that Tamiya will ever release the Super Champ?

The Super Champ is indeed a special version of the Buggy Champ and Sand Scorcher...

Regards,

Rainer

Hi guys,

The Super Champ is indeed a special version of the Buggy Champ and Sand Scorcher...

Regards,

Rainer

The rough rider was re-released on its 30th birthday -2009, same for the sand scorcher -2010. The super champ was released in 1982 so 2012 is 30 years, but so far there is no mention of a re-release.

It was my first proper rc car as a child, I no longer have it, so I'm really hoping they re-release it!

Most Re-res has been in two/chassie. Frog/Brat. VLB/Mid, Pump. BC/SS. Holiday Buggy/ Sand Rover, Grasshopper/Hornet...

I don't see it coming, but I wish...or maybe not...

Badboy

Most Re-res has been in two/chassie. Frog/Brat. VLB/Mid, Pump. BC/SS. Holiday Buggy/ Sand Rover, Grasshopper/Hornet...

I don't see it coming, but I wish...or maybe not...

Badboy

We might be in luck. Tamiya broke that pattern when they re-re'd the Pajero. Now that's 3 on the VLB, Pumpkin chassis.

It'd be nice to get a decent set of decals for my old champ, not to mention the chance of having a new shell!

I hope they re-re the champ and f150!.. Some people were complaining about the floppy play in the rear end of the superchamp back in the day, don't know why :)

Hop-up re-re rear superchamp stabilizer... ;)

We might be in luck. Tamiya broke that pattern when they re-re'd the Pajero. Now that's 3 on the VLB, Pumpkin chassis.

It'd be nice to get a decent set of decals for my old champ, not to mention the chance of having a new shell!

But remember they have never (at least not what I know of) original decals on re-re maybe except on rally cars/F1

So it won't be Bel-Ray Bullet decals or NGK...

Badboy

But remember they have never (at least not what I know of) original decals on re-re maybe except on rally cars/F1

Badboy

but on the other hand has'nt the Bel-Ray theme being done to death ? Would'nt something a bit different be a good alternative ?

Hi guys,

Regards,

Rainer

Soon.. Its in the making... <_<

Badboy

I suppose I could argue that the FAV has unchanged decals (plus extras), but you're right, sponsors decals would have to change. Fortunately there are sources for the original sponsors stickers. What a re-re would give me access to new shells and the colour stripe decals in the correct colours. <_<

Soon.. Its in the making... B)

What do you know that we others don't??? :)

Badboy

What do you know that we others don't??? :)

Badboy

probably very soon....B)

my Intuition says: by Feb... B)