dan12

budget brushless combo

hello peeps

Anyone reccomend me a low price brushless combo for my fighter buggy?

Under £60 from a uk store....possible?

Thanks

hello peeps

Anyone reccomend me a low price brushless combo for my fighter buggy?

Under £60 from a uk store....possible?

Thanks

eZRun Combo Brushless Motor 13T+ 35A ESC RC car on road -Visit Shop: hobby_store6688 e bay £62.62 p+p free . Thats the best price i can find in the uk .

be wary about FAKES if ever they're really cheaper-than-they-should-be... lots of Hobbywing counterfeits out there now :lol:

Percymon we need a catch up mate. That Bl combo you sold to me is still going but its lacking power still, 3980kv is obviously not enough lol

Well the motor will handle 3S lipo, so that'd give you ca 44000rpm unloaded motor speed.

I wouldn't recommend runnign 3S and that motor with the 45A ESC though - asking for an ESC failure - although knwoing you, you've probably tried it lol!!

percymon; i ran it on 3s lipo for a few weeks untill the esc fan stopped working, it was quick, outrunning my mates hpi savage with ease, but still not quick enough really.

derv-scaler; yeah they look a good set up. the esc is actualy made by mtronics so i hear so its would be a good combo.

Think im gunna up my budget and get a second hand mm7700kv combo on maxamps 3s lipo.

percymon; i ran it on 3s lipo for a few weeks untill the esc fan stopped working, it was quick, outrunning my mates hpi savage with ease, but still not quick enough really.

derv-scaler; yeah they look a good set up. the esc is actualy made by mtronics so i hear so its would be a good combo.

Think im gunna up my budget and get a second hand mm7700kv combo on maxamps 3s lipo.

The Hobbyking ESC fan is only rated for 2S, they tell you to fit a higher voltage fan for 3S !

If you could outrun a Savage then thats quick ! As we've discussed numerous times though the FB chassis is not the greatest start point for silly speed and handling - its cheap, basic and parts are plentiful but its not the most capable as you know. At some poitn you really should bite the bullet and go for an improved chassis design, even if its only to a DT02 or a DF-02 (slated for its off road ground clearance but probably ideal for yor tarmac duels), or a TB-01.

The Hobbyking ESC fan is only rated for 2S, they tell you to fit a higher voltage fan for 3S !

If you could outrun a Savage then thats quick ! As we've discussed numerous times though the FB chassis is not the greatest start point for silly speed and handling - its cheap, basic and parts are plentiful but its not the most capable as you know. At some poitn you really should bite the bullet and go for an improved chassis design, even if its only to a DT02 or a DF-02 (slated for its off road ground clearance but probably ideal for yor tarmac duels), or a TB-01.

yeah youre right mate, i have £115 saved up from selling a nitro engine so i could buy one right now, but im gunna wait till my birthday i reckon.

I didn't know who made them, but it's good news if it's Mtroniks as they're half decent.

Couldn't you run the fan from the RX supply when on 3S??

I didn't know who made them, but it's good news if it's Mtroniks as they're half decent.

Couldn't you run the fan from the RX supply when on 3S??

I could of, but i only had a 3 slot rx. good idea though mate.