novaturbo

Anyone recommend a Lipo to fit SRB?

Can anyone recommend a 7.4v lipo to fit the buggy champ?

Thanks

Keith

Turnigy LiPo 2200mAh 2S 7.4v 2S1P 20C 30C Burst - ebay . This will be ideal so long as your housing it within the rigid radio / battery box .

Specification:

Minimum Capacity: 2200mAh

Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4v / 2Cell

Constant Discharge: 20C

Peak Discharge (10sec): 05C

Pack Weight: 130g

Pack Size: 105 x 33 x 16mm

Charge Plug: JST-XH

Turnigy LiPo 2200mAh 2S 7.4v 2S1P 20C 30C Burst - ebay . This will be ideal so long as your housing it within the rigid radio / battery box .

Specification:

Minimum Capacity: 2200mAh

Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4v / 2Cell

Constant Discharge: 20C

Peak Discharge (10sec): 05C

Pack Weight: 130g

Pack Size: 105 x 33 x 16mm

Charge Plug: JST-XH

I will second this battery, i use the 2200mah 2cell turnigy packs in all my vintage tamiya inc my srb, the nano-tech ones are great too clicky

I used these packs too. To bring them up to size to stop them rattling around (and to give them a little more protection) I wrapped them in wet suit material (an old mouse mat) and then sealed them in heat shrink. I've got 4 of them and I use them in all my vintage runners.

At around $10 a throw from HK, you can't really go wrong.

I also have a few 2200mah 2cell turnigy packs i use both my srbs. i also put a voltage alarm on them with 2 sided tape for low voltage protection because the supplied speed controller isn't set up for lipos.

I got a saddle pack

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__59168__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_2S3P_30_60C_Hardcase_Saddle_Lipo_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_AR_Warehouse_.html

I did some significant measuring (I took a tape measure and measured like SIX WHOLE TIMES! ;)) and figured I can get this to fit.

These new radio receivers are TEENY! I got it to fit between the ESC and the antennae mount, so all my electronics are up top.

I might get some plastic and mock up my own upper tray that is more solid for all the electronics and then cut it for the wire passthroughs.

Is there a good material to use for this that's already the right thickness?

I got a saddle pack

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__59168__Turnigy_nano_tech_5000mah_2S3P_30_60C_Hardcase_Saddle_Lipo_Pack_ROAR_APPROVED_AR_Warehouse_.html

I did some significant measuring (I took a tape measure and measured like SIX WHOLE TIMES! ;)) and figured I can get this to fit.

These new radio receivers are TEENY! I got it to fit between the ESC and the antennae mount, so all my electronics are up top.

I might get some plastic and mock up my own upper tray that is more solid for all the electronics and then cut it for the wire passthroughs.

Is there a good material to use for this that's already the right thickness?

Wow 5000mah! You can run for hours, if not, :rolleyes: days.......