Dante77

Re-Releases for Nuremberg Toy Fair 2012

^^^^ I just can not get over that the boomerang didn't stay long . Not even some of the parts , Like the B , R , body set .

Not to sure why , I love the boomerang , BUT can't use it as i can't get the parts to be able to put it back together .

Ok i do have Alot of boomerangs , But am missing the same parts .

^^^^ I just can not get over that the boomerang didn't stay long . Not even some of the parts , Like the B , R , body set .

Not to sure why , I love the boomerang , BUT can't use it as i can't get the parts to be able to put it back together .

Ok i do have Alot of boomerangs , But am missing the same parts .

It simply never took off. There are 4 times as many re-re Hotshots in showrooms than Boomers, probably confirming that the Hotshot was the one truly iconic buggy delivered on that chassis. I think a Hotshot 2 re-release would suffer the same fate BUT I do think that the forthcoming Supershot re-re could sell in good numbers as back in the day it was their most exotic and unaffordable buggy until the Avante came along. People will be wanting to tick that particular "owning experience" box IMO.

Boomerang re-release kits are simply nowhere to be seen anywhere now, they rarely even come up on ebay.

I actually wouldn't mind it being on another chassis, more reason to get one and park it alongside my originals, the old and the new side by side kinda apeals to me

Sorry. I wouldn't. It's not a fox then. I'd be OK if they changed the chassis a bit. Access cover perhaps. It has to look like a fox. Otherwise it's just another Tamtech....

maybe they could re-re the parts....gears, R parts...

Although my Plastex repairs have worked fairly well...

Sorry. I wouldn't. It's not a fox then. I'd be OK if they changed the chassis a bit. Access cover perhaps. It has to look like a fox. Otherwise it's just another Tamtech....

maybe they could re-re the parts....gears, R parts...

Although my Plastex repairs have worked fairly well...

You know, you're dead right, not sure what I was thinking when I posted that comment, of course a Fox has to be as it was, just kinda like the fact that it was a kit that stands alone still, no other shared car with that chassis.

I was wondering that the other day. Are they all built, nobody selling as lack of apparent demand????

Here's the thread when the re-release Boomerang was first announced --> http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?...mp;hl=boomerang

I just think that not too many were produced by Tamiya and everyone who wanted one got theirs and they are now safely tucked away in the showrooms.

I just think that not too many were produced by Tamiya and everyone who wanted one got theirs and they are now safely tucked away in the showrooms.

I've got one, and while I like it fine, I have to admit the Hotshot is the sexier car.

Just announced: Releases for 2012 Nuremberg Toy Fair:

RC

58511 1/10 NISSAN TITAN RACING

58519 1/10 TOYOTA BRUISER

58520 1/10 MINI JCW COUPE (M-05)

58521 1/10 NEW MAN PORSCHE 956 (RM-01)

58523 1/10 BUSH DEVIL II

57829 1/10 XB MINI JCW COUPE (M-05)

57830 1/10 XB NISSAN TITAN RACING

BRUISER???!!!??? :)

Just announced: Releases for 2012 Nuremberg Toy Fair:

58519 1/10 TOYOTA BRUISER

Could it be?

Do we think its 3-speed...

??????

It's a bit early to say, but I heard no, it's a single speed chassis with an easy access gearbox so gears can be changed 'in the field' - Saves having to own an expensive transmitter.

Following on from the Avante BS and Bush Devil II it'll have pink wheels

Bodyshell is a lexan/cardboard hybrid with 'cut out and keep' tonneau covers in Hi-Cap, leatherette flat bed and corpse-smuggler blood-stained tarp with severed arm and foot accessories in chrome, blue and red plating options.

Chassis is WR-02L with TXT axles

Probably :)

It's a bit early to say, but I heard no, it's a single speed chassis with an easy access gearbox so gears can be changed 'in the field' - Saves having to own an expensive transmitter.

Following on from the Avante BS and Bush Devil II it'll have pink wheels

Bodyshell is a lexan/cardboard hybrid with 'cut out and keep' tonneau covers in Hi-Cap, leatherette flat bed and corpse-smuggler blood-stained tarp with severed arm and foot accessories in chrome, blue and red plating options.

Chassis is WR-02L with TXT axles

Probably :)

hmmmmm.......

hmmmmm.......

Everyone take note, that wasn't a denial :)

Looking forward to seeing the project version fella :)

Everyone take note, that wasn't a denial :)

Looking forward to seeing the project version fella ;)

hmmm.... What were we talking about again? :)

What were we talking about again? :)

That happens to you too? I thought it was just me getting old :)

That happens to you too? I thought it was just me getting old :)

Nope it happens to me as well, glad I'm not alone. :)

Non i hope, my to get list is far too long already, last thing i need is more tamiya's coming out.

They're reproducing faster than average joe can financially hold up with. What has been a blessing in the beginning is becoming a nightmare!

They're reproducing faster than average joe can financially hold up with. What has been a blessing in the beginning is becoming a nightmare!

Hey why do you have to bring me into that? :)

Dead on, it makes it hard to keep up, my list is massive, still haven't got a WW2, let alone SHS (coming soon), type2, etc.......