Chipster

Sand Scorcher Build

That is just incredible, you should feel very very satisfied with that, its truly a superb finish...

Your window lines looks great too.....

A totally pro finish all over.

Just don't roll it on your first test run.... roof rash is awful !!!

WOW that looks incredible, if only we all had painting skills like that!. I was going to get one of these soon but now the Bruiser is calling!!!! :lol:

Colin.

Now thats a quality paint job . Great work . Clear coat , wet sanding and compound makes a world of differance .

:lol: Excellent job Chipster. You should feel rightly proud of that.

Stunning, just stunning body finish - well done to do that first too - you can just plop it on the chassis and go when you are done the build.

Thanks for the comments! I think most people could get this sort of finish, just needs care and a bit of patience! Only problem is now, this body will probably stay on the shelf, and I'll use an old bashed up shell I've got lying around when I run the car!!

More updates soon!

Thanks for the comments! I think most people could get this sort of finish, just needs care and a bit of patience! Only problem is now, this body will probably stay on the shelf, and I'll use an old bashed up shell I've got lying around when I run the car!!

More updates soon!

I may well do the same with my funco / champ .I have a rough spair body for when i what to go insane with it :)