SteveAdair

Meet in Liverpool/Formby/Southport Area Anyone ?

Hi,

I live in Crosby, Liverpool and there seems to be a severe lack of like minded RC bashers in the area !

Anyone live nearby, or anywhere in Liverpool/Formby/Southport area and fancy meeting up for the odd RC bashing ?

I have a rebuild and modified Manta Ray, and a new Anderson M5. They are just dying to be shown off !

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

I live in Crosby, Liverpool and there seems to be a severe lack of like minded RC bashers in the area !

Anyone live nearby, or anywhere in Liverpool/Formby/Southport area and fancy meeting up for the odd RC bashing ?

I have a rebuild and modified Manta Ray, and a new Anderson M5. They are just dying to be shown off !

Thanks,

Steve

Check this out: Northwest nutters Rc

Its been quiet recently due to bad weather etc but just join up and suggest a bash

North west nutters are a great group of peeps, ive been to a few of there meets at ainsdale and new brighton, and they always made me feel welcome.

North west nutters are a great group of peeps, ive been to a few of there meets at ainsdale and new brighton, and they always made me feel welcome.

Thanks both. I've just registered on the NWN site so, just waiting to be accepted now !

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks both. I've just registered on the NWN site so, just waiting to be accepted now !

Cheers,

Steve

Your sorted now Welcome to NWN RC :)

Your sorted now Welcome to NWN RC :)

Thanks very much, I'll have a look on the site now. Cheers guys for all your posts, much apprecaited.