Sign in to follow this  
kyosho1

Toyota Bruiser & NewMan Porsche 956 will be released!

It would be cool if they used the same chassis as the Nissan King Cab/Toyota Hi-Lux for the Nissan Titan Racing chassis.

Then an Astute re-re might not be too much of a stretch!

But yeah, it'll probably be on the TA-02T chassis like the re-re'ed Ford F150.

Bruiser Great News! I'll need to build an extension on the house to store a couple of these kits!

Saving for a few kits, starting now!

I hope it faithful to the original Bruiser. Cheap parts for running mine :) No more worrying about axles etc :)

Any guesses on the price (in USD) for the re-re Bruiser?

If it looks close to the original my guess $550 - $650?

Any guesses on the price (in USD) for the re-re Bruiser?

If it looks close to the original my guess $550 - $650?

Ya what do you guys think about the price of them?

OSR

The plastic 3 speeds are now retailing at ~US$440 so yeah a metal version would probably come in at around the $600 mark I reckon from the likes of RC Mart & Stella. Maybe a shade under if we are lucky.

i have a original bruiser and i hopr the re re will be similair. if its a high lift chassis im not intersted , plastic doesnt turn me on , i like metal(optimas , 3 speeds, avante) my guess is $600 to $800 on ebay for the rere. there does seem to be alot of originals on ebay lately for some reason lol. regardless mine is not for sale and never will be . cant beat an original

i have a original bruiser and i hopr the re re will be similair. if its a high lift chassis im not intersted , plastic doesnt turn me on , i like metal(optimas , 3 speeds, avante) my guess is $600 to $800 on ebay for the rere. there does seem to be alot of originals on ebay lately for some reason lol. regardless mine is not for sale and never will be . cant beat an original

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bruiser is finally being released! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It will be so expensive I doubt I will be abble to afford it any time soon :) My guess s $499.99 or more.

Last time I was this excited about a Tamiya release was 3 years ago with the Buggy Champ. Tamiya, Bring On the Bruiser with all the fruit!

Last time I was this excited about a Tamiya release was 3 years ago with the Buggy Champ. Tamiya, Bring On the Bruiser with all the fruit!

the buggy champ re re was epic this will hopefully just as great

I am very happy for the re re bruiser. There's hope for the original hilux

Ya what do you guys think about the price of them?

OSR

Price speculation ?

It makes no difference in this case - it's a must have !

I will find a way to purchase this . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You might be on to something!

OSR

I need a couple parts to finish mine off but if I can get a re-re that's fine by me too

Awesome news. I don't mind getting one as well. But I will really need to start saving up, as I know these won't be cheap.

I'm curious to know more about this entry, '58511 1/10 NISSAN TITAN RACING'. I searched on 'Google image' and it shows another truck. I was hoping it would be another hard shell. But knowing Tamiya, I guess not. 2012 is really looking interesting.

I'd be very surprised if they made a new chassis for the Nissan Titan racing...

They'll probably take the easy route and put it on a TA-02T or a CC-01... Mind you, a sorted, longer, and wider CC-01 would be cool...

having said that... It would be great if it comes on a new chassis!

speculation with a company is easy with Tamiya.

they will do what they always do, put it on a chassis they already make...

at least they have more chassis types than another RC maker...

Well, I was hoping for a new chassis because let's face it, Tamiya NEED a new chassis to fill the short-course gap in their line-up. The CC01 isn't fast enough in any form and the TA02T doesn't even begin to fill the shoes of the competitors' SC trucks.

Or maybe they can evolve the DF03 or something else that is already available? Plenty of spares and hop-ups already exist for the DF03 chassis, so it would make good economic sense for Tamiya to go this direction if they plan on bringing a new SC truck to the market.

As I have a Bruiser already, I am happy for those who don't. I might pick up a new set of steps and bumpers when the breakers have at them, as mine are that horrid yellow white plastic goes after a while. I can't see it deviating too far from original, as when Tamiya officially calls it a re-re it's close. The Sand Rover and Holiday Buggy had the current years in their names, so they were a "II" rather than a re-re, some folks just saw it that way.

I'm curious on the Titan too. The Titan is the size of the Tundra, so it might be another Highlift... or a LWB CC01. I'm not putting any pay to the SCT idea, even though Tamiya were going to make one (based on the Avanti non the less :D )