Sign in to follow this  
Billy01

Monster Beetle Thorp 4509 (HELP)

I need help, I'm looking for one long joint shaft (Thorp 4509) to complete my rear end. Does anyone know what other vehicles would work other the Blackfoot, Mud Blaster, Frog... I went on Ebay and tried to search and the only thing that came up was the Kyosho Big Brut and Double Dare. Any help please.

post-38172-1327688700_thumb.jpg

I need help, I'm looking for one long joint shaft (Thorp 4509) to complete my rear end. Does anyone know what other vehicles would work other the Blackfoot, Mud Blaster, Frog... I went on Ebay and tried to search and the only thing that came up was the Kyosho Big Brut and Double Dare. Any help please.
Would a tl01 or newer re-re brat shaft fit, they look the same.

Don't know...maybe

the tl01 looks to be to short, the re-re brat looks like it might, but also looks like a different type of end...

You are going to have to be patient! Ebay is your best best. Can be pretty pricy but you never know you might get lucky. I have two sets that I found 6-7 years ago. Now they are getting fewer and fewer.

OSR

You are going to have to be patient! Ebay is your best best. Can be pretty pricy but you never know you might get lucky. I have two sets that I found 6-7 years ago. Now they are getting fewer and fewer.

OSR

I know, it's hard to wait when your trying to finish a project.

I understand fully!

OSR

Also, OldSchoolRunner, I never ended up getting new bearings for the Thorp, I found (1) 1/16 that I was looking for...(from older post).

At least on the other side, I put the stock gears in and runs pretty good for now...knowing I have a Thorp "almost" ready to go in....it was just something that I could not afford way back when....

Also, OldSchoolRunner, I never ended up getting new bearings for the Thorp, I found (1) 1/16 that I was looking for...(from older post).

At least on the other side, I put the stock gears in and runs pretty good for now...knowing I have a Thorp "almost" ready to go in....it was just something that I could not afford way back when....

I get your point. Look no promises now. But let me have a look in the basement workshop. I might have one? Maybe? Maybe?

OSR

I get your point. Look no promises now. But let me have a look in the basement workshop. I might have one? Maybe? Maybe?

OSR

Thanks, wasn't asking, but thanks

I got got an extra set of brand new dogbones (Thorp 4510) with a small Thorp decal NIP. I am willing to trade someone who has any (Thorp 4509) long shafts for the MB, BF, Mud Blaster. I just really need one.

OSR, I waited and you were right...got a brand new sent off of eBay, the price was a little high but.....