OCD

58515 1/10 CELICA GT-FOUR 1990 (TT-01E)

Yay :o - I love this body but they were starting become awfully rare to find in new condition. It will be interesting to see how they handle the livery...

80s17.jpg

Yay :o - I love this body but they were starting become awfully rare to find in new condition. It will be interesting to see how they handle the livery...

80s17.jpg

something like this ?//

post-37759-1327827685_thumb.jpg

something like this ?//

My guess is they're going to do the original Repsol/Marlboro scheme, but wouldn't be surprised at all if they did a plain 'street' version like above ^^^

Would like a 1/10 street st165 in red :)

then wait for this to come out, and paint it red...

seriously though, Tamiya is trying to send me broke... even though this will only be about 8000yen ($100 USD) over here...

I just got the body set 51476 for this car and they have removed the Repsol decals!! Why is this?

Also, the Marlboro decals in the 1:1 which were altered to just plain blocks of color with no name in the original 58096 1/10 have also now been removed completely!!!??

Just noticed another one missing, the Top Gear decal from the rear window!

Fortunately on the 51401 Lancia Delta Integrale body parts set and the Mini Cooper `94 Monte Carlo 84186 body parts set (I bought both of these) I checked and every single decal is present and correct, same as the originals of 58117 and 58163!

However, the 6 Martini decals from the 58117's interior for the driver and co-driver's helmet (#51) are not present on 51401's new altered sticker sheet for the re-release kit 58342! And they weren't present in the original optional rally cockpit interior 50463 or in the new optional rally cockpit interior 54491 as far as I am aware. They only came as a separate decal sheet for 58342 numbered 9495465 ! As pictured here ;-

http://tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img40994_07062013172101_2.jpg

...and ;-

http://www.modellbau-seidel.de/index.php?firma=Tamiya&best=9495465

Regards,

Alistair G.