OCD

58511 1/10 NISSAN TITAN RACING

Early spy shot:

img1675_31012012070456_1-1.jpg

(Credit: RA1028)

DT02 or something new? Personally I'm rooting for some new wheels that fit 2WD vehicles :blink:

Discuss :lol:

I'm liking the look of the cars in this picture for things to come from Mr T .

DF02 or something new? Personally I'm rooting for some new wheels that fit 2WD vehicles

Been there, done that with a stretched DF02:

I'm guessing a new shell for the TA-02T.

-Paul

Early spy shot:

img1675_31012012070456_1-1.jpg

(Credit: RA1028)

DF02 or something new? Personally I'm rooting for some new wheels that fit 2WD vehicles ;)

Discuss :)

Looks just like the Pre-runner to me, even looks like it's wearing Pajero wheels.

If only :o

www.tamiyausa.com/search.php?q=58511&image.x=0&image.y=0

DT- Noooooooo! :)

I knew something looked funny 'bout that chassis in the spy shot. Tamiya really don't grasp this Short Course trend do they :o

As soon as I saw the Astral-style wheels I knew it was a DT02...

That's too bad, because a more realistic Titan shell on a TA-02T would have been much better... Even the Stadium Blitzer Beetle pair have more going for them...

-Paul

As soon as I saw the Astral-style wheels I knew it was a DT02...

That's too bad, because a more realistic Titan shell on a TA-02T would have been much better... Even the Stadium Blitzer Beetle pair have more going for them...

-Paul

+1

it is a DT02, why tamiya did not use TA02T ???

+1

it is a DT02, why tamiya did not use TA02T ???

Too small of a footprint and not very supportive of brushless would be my guesses.

Another quality Tamiya Short Course offering

:)

Nice - I lol'd :o

Too small of a footprint and not very supportive of brushless would be my guesses.

I'm torn. I like the deviation, as the infuriating "sameness" of short course trucks leave me cold, but if Tamiya's interested in competing with them, this isn't really the way. I mean if they were going to do this, they should have just re re'd the King Cab.

I'm torn. I like the deviation, as the infuriating "sameness" of short course trucks leave me cold, but if Tamiya's interested in competing with them, this isn't really the way. I mean if they were going to do this, they should have just re re'd the King Cab.

Much better being on a DT02, that means you can get a good cheap basher which will look like a short-course truck (Albeit a bit smaller).

dt02 has 26cm wheelbase so it should fit on the TA02 of the ford baja.

like the wheels dough

Much better being on a DT02, that means you can get a good cheap basher which will look like a short-course truck (Albeit a bit smaller).

That'd be true for nearly any low to mid spec buggy platform really. In fact, that describes the TA-02T with a new bodyshell.

They should have put it on the DN-01 or TRF-201 chassis...

They should just relent and MAKE A ****ING SHORT COURSE CHASSIS :)

And what's with the choice of wheels? All the emphasis on scale detail seems to stop with the body sets.. It's like the two design departments exist without ever communicating. :)

I actually laughed, then cried after I saw this was on a DT-02... Looks like it was too awful to not happen, I guess!

A shame, too; I personally imagined Tamiya taking a decent shot at making a good short-course chassis.

Looks like a fantastic little backyard basher to me. Even more, a spec racing class waiting to happen. If I didn't already have a DT02, I'd consider it.

And remember, it's high-volume stuff like this (and the equally-maligned TT01) that allows them to afford to make the high-end rerelases. I say do all the parts-bin engineering you want, if it funds SRB and 3-speed re-res.

Looks like a fantastic little backyard basher to me. Even more, a spec racing class waiting to happen. If I didn't already have a DT02, I'd consider it.

And remember, it's high-volume stuff like this (and the equally-maligned TT01) that allows them to afford to make the high-end rerelases. I say do all the parts-bin engineering you want, if it funds SRB and 3-speed re-res.

Yeah, I hear you, but I rather complain about what I want and didn't get :)

I asked Santa for a new set of scale wheels and tires and all I got was these Astrals :)