mr nice

tamiya meet 2012

So, what buggies are participated in this meeting B)

Im thinling a vintage race , buggy race i reckon different classes and some free for alls sort of run what ya brung.it will be a fun day race day

Im thinling a vintage race , buggy race i reckon different classes and some free for alls sort of run what ya brung.it will be a fun day race day

cool mate,, Vintage race...wish i am there too :D

Thats what was one of great things about the TC Kidd meets, it was organised so similar cars were on track at same time.. not races just track time. There was a slot for all kinds of things, cracking fun.

Thats what was one of great things about the TC Kidd meets, it was organised so similar cars were on track at same time.. not races just track time. There was a slot for all kinds of things, cracking fun.

soon as you have a date let me know please

soon as you have a date let me know please

yeah the aim is fun.. similar type cars buggys trucks etc get track time ..will keep posting updates

Ok then we have a venue.....

A1 Racing Club‎

Gonerby Moor

Grantham, Lincolnshire NG32 2AB...ouside track orrr.. the have a inside track toArena UK

Allington Lane

Allington

Grantham

NG32 2EF ....i think inside would be better just incase we get bad weather...

I have spoken to a very nice chap called ben who runs thing over there and he will be putting together some sort of package for us! He knows we dont want to pro race just a fun day bash meet sort of thing.

GOOD POINTS...

We dont need to be brccc members he has waverd this for us

There are washroom/toilet facilities there

A sandwich/food van can be arranged to comedown for the day

Camping is aloud if you fancy it

Decent parking..

BAD POINTS....

May have to pay a small contribution to the club per head .. am waiting on a email for more info!

Not any shelterd areas

I dont think there are any power outlets for chargers etc.

What ya reckon?????? i do need to throw some dates and some attendance figures, so put the word out fellow tc members.

That sounds great, i dont mind a small charge to the club nor the drive over there, so once dates are sorted i will be there.

Sounds good, I'd like to come but June will be out for me as my wife is expecting twins (so probably July also, and thinking about it the rest of my life :) )

i'll keep watching to see what dates are proposed, but for now pencil me in.

Sounds good, I'd like to come but June will be out for me as my wife is expecting twins (so probably July also, and thinking about it the rest of my life :) )

i'll keep watching to see what dates are proposed, but for now pencil me in.

No worries as mine wife too is expecting june so it will be before then .. cheers

ok then i have had a reply...

The indoor track is £300 per day , limited power surply, tea coffee cold drinks and snacks available to purchase on site?

Or.....Outside track is £85 for the day, no power(unless people bring generaters), a hot food butty van can be arranged to turn up if we are expecting a decent crowd.any weekend days available.

I am thinking of a march or april date to be flexable for everyone, and we need to be looking at how many will be attending so can fix a price per head as i need to let track owner know?

CAN EVERYONE PUT THE WORD OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHO WILL BE ATTENDING

Much as I'd like to be there its over 3 hours drive for me - sorry guys but I can't do it.

You`ve done really well.

Thats fantastic, the track looks great :-)

Definitely count me in, can`t do easter weekend tho.

I`ll have a word with a couple of people I used to race with back in the day, they might be up for it too.

You`ve done really well.

Thats fantastic, the track looks great :-)

Definitely count me in, can`t do easter weekend tho.

I`ll have a word with a couple of people I used to race with back in the day, they might be up for it too.

Yer i think easter weekend would be out of bounds for most peeps family time my reason.. chocolate and easter egg hunts for me and

im sure i will find something for the little one to do lol

Much as I'd like to be there its over 3 hours drive for me - sorry guys but I can't do it.

get the train over to mine mate , i'll give you a lift :mellow:

Will probably come along with Mud-plugger.

I think the indoor track would be best just for the Power issue really...

Will probably come along with Mud-plugger.

I think the indoor track would be best just for the Power issue really...

Thing is with the indoor track A1 rent an indoor menage from Arena UK,that's why it's so much dearer

The out door track is thiers,they just rent the land from the local farmer

Power could be an issue but some people have generators failing that then a good 12v battery would do ok

If enough people went and were interested a 4kva genny can be hired for around £100 for the weekend

I'd much rather be outside so if a generator can be organised that's great. I'll happily pay the extra. I just think it's a must to insure nobody's left with flat batteries at mid day, 1/1 or 1/10th ;)

The last Kidderminster was great also because it was outside.

Count me in, hopefully it will be warmer than the -3 Degs nightime temperature of the last Kidderminster event!

Count me in, hopefully it will be warmer than the -3 Degs nightime temperature of the last Kidderminster event!

I thought you were dead in the morning Mud !

Dont worry i am on it i have a big un!!! lol generater that is , since i will be coming in my work van am gonna leave genny on probable throw my big gas bbq on also that is if every one is ok with the outside track

Great !

there can be a sandwich van arranged to attend if the numbers are good but a bag of sausage and a bag of burgers will be nice too