RA1028

Bruiser 2012 (spy photo from Nuremberg Toy Fair 2012

Well how 'bout that! Tamiya really can keep a secret when they want to, eh?

T-minus 10 seconds 'til cheap parts :lol::blink:

Oh wait -I know this is the Bruiser thread, but is that a Lexan Nissan Titan body I see there on the right? :lol:

/besides the point

Ok it's official now then... But what is that truck to the right?

Is it a trophy truck (like F-150)? What chassie?

Badboy

Badboy

I'm pretty sure the truck is a Lexan Nissan Titan 'Racing', but that chassis... Now that I look more closely at it I'm intrigued! Is that a 2WD chassis? :lol:

Badboy

i think like OCD said its the nissan titan racing buggy. like this: Nissan Titan Racing

My guess is that the Titan is mounted onto a DF-01 chassis like the Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia.. :lol:

My guess is that the Titan is mounted onto a DF-01 chassis like the Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia.. :lol:

Yeah but... Look at that chassis below it on the right.

Does that look like a DF chassis to you?

Awesome!! We shall get our wallet bruised!

How come you guys can see so much details on a spy shot like this? :lol:

OMG!! , there goes my bank account , I want three of these . 3 BOX rule .

THANK YOU TAMIYA :lol: for bringing it out original .

Gee 3 bruisers & 3 super shots , 1 avante black & other T cars .

I'm going to be broke :blink: .

Looks fairtly close to original, not easy to see what they've done with the battery tray area.

I see they've lost the Toyota windscreen sticker - rather strange given their other recent Toyota models ?

I wonder what improvements does the re-Bruiser have as usually there will be display/ layout on the table with new parts like the re-avante for example. But I don't see of those near the Bruiser except a bottle of some sort.

I'm also little disappointed with Nissan Titan it look too plain, no light bars , skid bar etc.. Kinda like that re- stadium truck

I'm no expert on these but I think it's fair to say that is not a High Lift chassis. :blink:

Although on the flip side I can't really make out any shiny metal from the photo either. :lol:

Oh wait -I know this is the Bruiser thread, but is that a Lexan Nissan Titan body I see there on the right? :blink:

/besides the point

Badboy

I'm pretty sure the truck is a Lexan Nissan Titan 'Racing', but that chassis... Now that I look more closely at it I'm intrigued! Is that a 2WD chassis? :lol:
My guess is that the Titan is mounted onto a DF-01 chassis like the Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia.. :)
Yeah but... Look at that chassis below it on the right.

Does that look like a DF chassis to you?

Almost looks like a DT02???

As far as the bruiser goes, I'll definitely have to get one based on this, now, how do I afford one, what have I got to sell I wonder?

i start to doubt when i see the tire on the left on the poster, is that the original tread? looks more open

more photo's hopefully soon from some one

Thats great News....!! I was afraid that it would be just anothe High-lift based chassis but form the look of it its not..! Decals,bumpers and rear bed looks the same ...dark windsheild on the other hand...!

One more on my wish list...:-)

Cheers

I'm no expert on these but I think it's fair to say that is not a High Lift chassis. :blink:

Although on the flip side I can't really make out any shiny metal from the photo either. :lol:

From that blurry photo it looks more similar to the high lift chassis than it does the original one. I wonder if they've just beefed up the high lift chassis for it? Difficult to tell from those photos. It looks to me like it's got the black axles with the large silver diff gear cover of the high lift.

Edit. Actually it's really to dark and blurry to tell what it is. Certainly can't see the high lifts raised gear box. Wonder if it's a whole new chassis incorporating elements from both old and new 3 speeds?

i start to doubt when i see the tire on the left on the poster, is that the original tread? looks more open

If you look closely you can just make out the curvature in the tread. Pretty sure they are the originals.

The windscreen just looks tinted because of the low lighting. I can just about make out a brown interior in there too. :lol:

what have I got to sell I wonder?

your cars, your house and your soul :lol:

Actually it's really to dark and blurry to tell what it is. Certainly can't see the high lifts raised gear box. Wonder if it's a whole new chassis incorporating elements from both old and new 3 speeds?

I'd be amazed if they did that. To me it just looks like they have modded the battery mounting area to accomodate lipos etc.

darn I need to sell some stuff lol, do hope it has same 3 speed 4wd to 2wd etc as well, but revised some what with bearings etc.

wonder if it will have the one way front hubs etc.

Wish I did not buy so many other kits now lol!