RA1028

Bruiser 2012 (spy photo from Nuremberg Toy Fair 2012

Exciting though! Having a lot of think about colour choice any know of hand what TS colour is stock colour?

Ts-15 is standard box art. Looking at the original Bruiser entries in the TC showroom shows 85-90% box-art, and there's not much in the way of non box-art that inspires me much. I have a few ideas , one that might allow the use of the decal set, the other idea would have to go plain jane.

I had a mad dream last night i got my bruiser but was charged customs and other handling charges and it made it cost more than if I got it in UK lol, wierd seemed so real though! Hopefully mine will be hear early next week all I know is its left HK!

Ditto - mine left on 19/20th, and is still only showing 'accpeted' on RM website track n trace. Could be in customs or could be in a transit airport like Schiphol ??

OOOoooo - just checked the status on mine and after searching for the tracking number supplied by Stella, it actually changes to another UK one that now shows in progress. Hopefully that means its now in the hands of RM

OOOoooo - just checked the status on mine and after searching for the trackign number supplied by Steela, it actually changes to another one that now shows in progress. Hopefully that means its now in the hands of RM

Mine is now awaiting customs clearance. :lol:

Ts-15 is standard box art. Looking at the original Bruiser entries in the TC showroom shows 85-90% box-art, and there's not much in the way of non box-art that inspires me much. I have a few ideas , one that might allow the use of the decal set, the other idea would have to go plain jane.

Ditto - mine left on 19/20th, and is still only showing 'accpeted' on RM website track n trace. Could be in customs or could be in a transit airport like Schiphol ??

Did you use same HK tracking on royal mail site?

EDIT ah it works gives a new UK tracking number, mine is in customs as of 9:10am today, says 48hour so might come on Saturday! wow

OOOoooo - just checked the status on mine and after searching for the trackign number supplied by Steela, it actually changes to another one that now shows in progress. Hopefully that means its now in the hands of RM

By the spelling you have done , I would say your getting excited :lol:

My spellign is fine, its the typign thats the porbelm !

I had to correct Steela back to Stella yesterday too - gives completely the wrong impression :lol:

Did you use same HK tracking on royal mail site?

EDIT ah it works gives a new UK tracking number, mine is in customs as of 9:10am today, says 48hour so might come on Saturday! wow

How do you know its in customs ? - mine still says 'In progress' with the UK tracking number (Express 48 service)..

Parcel Details

Parcel number: EC123456789GB

Service: Express 48

How do you know its in customs ? - mine still says 'In progress' with the UK tracking number (Express 48 service)..

Parcel Details

Click on "Tracking Details" below it, or just on the actual parcel number itself, which should be web-linked.

Click on "Tracking Details" below it, or just on the actual parcel number itself, which should be web-linked.

Cheers Andy, but i don't have any functionality on the reported fields - perhaps i just need to use a different web viewer !

Parcel Details

I found it was better on the parcel force website, royal mail did not give option to click on item ref for current status!

I found it was better on the parcel force website, royal mail did not give option to click on item ref for current status!

cheers - much better of PF website - mine's still awaiting customs clearance

cheers - much better of PF website - mine's still awaiting customs clearance

No worries always found the PF site best, wonder how long this will take, and wonder if it will say charges or not. Last time i had charges via PF they first sent a letter before delivering asking for charges to be paid first!

Where as fedex sent item to me then sent a letter asking for charges!

I wonder if at Heathrow they are wondering why they so many large boxes same size from same address lol!!

Just looking at the details of my last purchase, the Avante Black Special, in January and it was noted as awaiting customs clearance on the 27th and then was out for delivery the next day on the 28th. Hopefully the same will occur with this one and I might get the Bruiser tomorrow. :lol:

Just looking at the details of my last purchase, the Avante Black Special, in January and it was noted as awaiting customs clearance on the 27th and then was out for delivery the next day on the 28th. Hopefully the same will occur with this one and I might get the Bruiser tomorrow. :D

Yes, i found that too in the past - you think you have a few days to go and next thing the doorbell goes. I'll be hanging around in the morning for a little longer before work, purely because the other half is off and she doesn't need to see the Bruiser :lol:

I wish the parcelforce tracking would update faster though - its over 5 hours since it went into customs :( How long does it take to push the goods past them ? lol!!

Yes, i found that too in the past - you think you have a few days to go and next thing the doorbell goes. I'll be hanging around in the morning for a little longer before work, purely because the other half is off and she doesn't need to see the Bruiser :lol:

I wish the parcelforce tracking would update faster though - its over 5 hours since it went into customs :( How long does it take to push the goods past them ? lol!!

From my past experience it can take the website a couple of hours or so to catch up with the actual parcel scanning. I think we will have a status update before bedtime. :D

I wonder if at Heathrow they are wondering why they so many large boxes same size from same address lol!!

They have that many parcels going past them that I doubt they even take any notice of what they actually look like!

I'd been looking on the Royal Mail website and all it had been saying was 'In Progress'. But now I have looked on the Parcel Force site and it gives much more detail. As of 11:31 this morning it's 'Forwarded for UK processing' with estimated delivery date of tomorrow! Unfortunately I'll be at work so I will have to go and collect it.

Friday is better than Saturday though as my girlfriend will be home then, and she doesn't need to know about this purchase!

I'd been looking on the Royal Mail website and all it had been saying was 'In Progress'. But now I have looked on the Parcel Force site and it gives much more detail. As of 11:31 this morning it's 'Forwarded for UK processing' with estimated delivery date of tomorrow! Unfortunately I'll be at work so I will have to go and collect it.

Friday is better than Saturday though as my girlfriend will be home then, and she doesn't need to know about this purchase!

I found out that last time I had something from states, on RM no progress and before I knew it they tried to deliver it! mine is still showing in customs doh!

I am saying it is worth less than it as at mo to mine and selling other RC to make way for it! lol

From my past experience it can take the website a couple of hours or so to catch up with the actual parcel scanning. I think we will have a status update before bedtime. <_<

Well that didn't happen so it looks like tomorrow or Monday. Anyone else had a status update?

Mine still says awaiting clearance as of 9:10am yesterday doh!

Ditto - I get excited everytime I see a parcel force van !!

Ditto - I get excited everytime I see a parcel force van !!

<_< so do dog's :angry: .

So you will see a postman / parcel van etc then you will see percymon then you will see the dog's & you may see some one behind the dog's getting dragged . :lol:

<_< so do dog's :angry: .

So you will see a postman / parcel van etc then you will see percymon then you will see the dog's & you may see some one behind the dog's getting dragged . :lol:

:lol: I'm not sure whether it was excitement or fear this morning - the prospect of my other half signing for it is not good :(

<_< I'm not sure whether it was excitement or fear this morning - the prospect of my other half signing for it is not good :lol:

Let her sign it, just don't let her open the box. :angry: