RA1028

Bruiser 2012 (spy photo from Nuremberg Toy Fair 2012

Anyone else get an extra G parts bag in their kit? It's the black GF plastic planetary gear bag. For some reason I got two bags and the manual says x1. I also noticed that the parts box in my kit had two stickers with the black dot, which makes me think Tamiya had to add/remove a parts bag after initial packing, so they had to cut the first stickers to open the lid, change something, then re-seal the lid with a new sticker. Anyone else notice this in their kit?

I am sure maybe in rear of manual it says 'spare gears included' or similar so might be those, will check my kit and see if same!

Page 28, Advice Transmission, extra gears are included! use as spares sounds like they might melt in hot countries lol!

Anyone else get an extra G parts bag in their kit? It's the black GF plastic planetary gear bag. For some reason I got two bags and the manual says x1. I also noticed that the parts box in my kit had two stickers with the black dot, which makes me think Tamiya had to add/remove a parts bag after initial packing, so they had to cut the first stickers to open the lid, change something, then re-seal the lid with a new sticker. Anyone else notice this in their kit?

mmm, maybe ur kit was an open kit :lol:

As boxes are not really sealed guess it be pretty hard to see if any kit had been tampered with, madness really lol usually when i buy something electrical or boxed up I will not have it, it if looks anything like its been messed with. I have not checked mine but it all appears to be there! I hope lol!

I am sure maybe in rear of manual it says 'spare gears included' or similar so might be those, will check my kit and see if same!

Page 28, Advice Transmission, extra gears are included! use as spares sounds like they might melt in hot countries lol!

Thanks Lee. I missed that.

TamiyaUSA always seals all kits in clear plastic wrap in order to prevent tampering. My kit was sealed.

Thanks Lee. I missed that.

TamiyaUSA always seals all kits in clear plastic wrap in order to prevent tampering. My kit was sealed.

No worries since manual has been online I must of read it 5 times lol, wierdhow they kept japanese order page seperate now to.

Nice to have hard copy now, still can not quite beleive its been released!

Ahhh yea mine came from stella!

Well after getting nowhere with Stella I found another vendor to take my money. My bruiser should only take a week to get here and boy am I excited.

I am still annoyed with Stella but my form of punishment is they missed out on the substantial order I placed and will get little from me going forward.

Now to sit back and dream up a color for my new toy and enjoy the builds as they are posted

Which Tamiya blue spray can do you use for the body?

TS15 the color .

Bruiser Parts Available again at JR_RC!! I just got me some!

There was more on tuesday night as well , But that went fast .

The stickers & tyres go very fast on tuesday night .

Well, I went to my LHS yesterday (if you are kid = local candy store and if you are any older gentleman = local Playboy Club) saw the Bruiser (if you are kid or older gentleman you can fill in the blank) for almost US$730.00 :lol::P (if you are a kid, I don't know what it feels like, but if you are an older gentleman is like a bucket of ice just dumped down your pants.)

Needless to say I left empty handed and my wallet intact.

:P jr-rc is loading up with parts , 40 lot's of RN36 parts . Must be tired of picking up parts

all the time .

:blink: jr-rc is loading up with parts , 40 lot's of RN36 parts . Must be tired of picking up parts

all the time .

Got some coming my way

Decals and Clear Windows seem to be popular sold out in minutes!!

followed by bumpers & interiors! :blink:

just out of curiousity, how would you fellas "price" them kit parts as full components?

eg

body front/rear/grille/bumper/lights/sleeper+hardware... $160-180?

full transmission... $150?

front axle & knuckles... $120?

rear axle & knuckles... $100?

etc

I never saw the interiors but would guess they'd go lightning fast!!

I have been trying not to look at jasons store, lately as i keep buying stuff or kits these last few months! now got a bruiser and know if see bits will be thinking get spares etc, when i doubt I will ever use it enough to wear out bits and hope tamiya will produce plenty of spares and a complete bodyset be good to!

fwiw believe 1st batch is all gone from asiapacific distributors

I never saw the interiors but would guess they'd go lightning fast!!

haven't seen any mirror sprues yet strangely... :blink:

Got some coming my way

Decals and Clear Windows seem to be popular sold out in minutes!!

What clear windows ? They are tinted . :blink:

He had 40 of most stuff , mirrors , Decals , windows , interiors , tyres all gone & some others are getting there .

This would be the 4th lot of stuff & the faster he puts it up the faster it goes . Would have thought it would have

lasted longer , with 40 lots of each . Would have thought Tamiya would not have enough RN36 parts left , the

way jr-rc is selling them . Most be a happy MR T at the moment with part sales . :blink:

He had 40 of most stuff , mirrors , Decals , windows , interiors , tyres all gone & some others are getting there .

This would be the 4th lot of stuff & the faster he puts it up the faster it goes . Would have thought it would have

lasted longer , with 40 lots of each . Would have thought Tamiya would not have enough RN36 parts left , the

way jr-rc is selling them . Most be a happy MR T at the moment with part sales . :(

I noticed that 40 items of each. Very nice.

Bruiser parts = money making machine for Jason!!!

I purchased 4 D and E parts the other night. Set me back a cool $100 inc shipping. But considering a mint bumper set this time last year would have set me back $60 or more just for one set!!!!!!

I will buy mirrors, windows soon . Are the mirrors the same as the original I wonder. Seems a different type...

I noticed that 40 items of each. Very nice.

Bruiser parts = money making machine for Jason!!!

I purchased 4 D and E parts the other night. Set me back a cool $100 inc shipping. But considering a mint bumper set this time last year would have set me back $60 or more just for one set!!!!!!

I will buy mirrors, windows soon . Are the mirrors the same as the original I wonder. Seems a different type...

Mirrors are different , by the looks of it . He added shackles & other stuff last night .

mirrors are modernised but look retro enough... and now there's a RHS one to match :D

What clear windows ? They are tinted . :(

windows are see-thru-able compared to the black HiLiftLux?

mirrors are modernised but look retro enough... and now there's a RHS one to match :(

windows are see-thru-able compared to the black HiLiftLux?

Yer i know , Clear are the original , slight tint on the new RN36 & better than the high lift by far .

meh there's a few recurring usernames that appear buying 5/10/20 units, then coming back & getting more again

LOL'ing @ other jokers who're asking $50ea per piece on fleaBay :(

I'd just like to mention how neat it was to walk into my "local" hobby shop and see Bruisers on the shelf.

Also , I just bought some Bruiser parts and from Japan (off eBay) and they only took 5 days to get to my little town in Canada.

Good stuff.