Sign in to follow this  
KalEl63

What Truck To Get

It is also possible to get a long-nose Scanina :unsure: This is one example:

http://rcmodeltruck.dk/butik/product.php?id_product=438

And here the "T Long line":

http://rcmodeltruck.dk/butik/product.php?id_product=503

These are only the cab/body.

Great website I will have to have a good look around in it.

In regards to the kit I actually don’t mind the Aeromax…. I guess someone has to like it.

Still not sure yet what to get as I am putting a bit of time into getting everything together for my M05 S build but this isn’t far out of mind mind

Is the Aeromax tractor a longer wheelbase or is that just an optical thing. It just looks bigger on the box than the others.

~ Jeff

In regards to the kit I actually don’t mind the Aeromax…. I guess someone has to like it.

Me too, I think it looks great, except the Box Art colour, but Skottoman has proven these rigs dont 'need' to be Box Art

Me too, I think it looks great, except the Box Art colour, but Skottoman has proven these rigs dont 'need' to be Box Art

I think that’s what can make it a turn off or be seen as ugly as the box art does nothing for it from a marketing point.

Believe it or not if I get the Aeromax I think I will be painting in a nice yellow.....I have got the simple part thought of or what is not important at this time :lol:

I'm thinking one of these (Aeromax) might ship with my Supershot, and put the Bruiser on hold for a while, we'll see what happens once the 'Shot is released I guess

I'm thinking one of these (Aeromax) might ship with my Supershot, and put the Bruiser on hold for a while, we'll see what happens once the 'Shot is released I guess

Build thread please! :(

Top 3 for me would be:

Scania R620

Knight Hauler

Globe liner

I want the Globe Liner as my next truck <_<

What's everyone's thoughts on what we in Australia call a "bull bar"? Thinking of one for my Aeromax, but not sure. Most trucks (1:1) in Oz use them for the vast distances through the country that they travel to protect them from wild life damage. I think Tamiya call it an animal guard?

Cheers for comments

The Tamiya "animal guard" will not fit the Aeromax, because it is designed for use with the "flat" bumpers of the King Hauler og the Globe Liner, so you will have to do some modding to get it to work, I guess... :)

The Tamiya "animal guard" will not fit the Aeromax, because it is designed for use with the "flat" bumpers of the King Hauler og the Globe Liner, so you will have to do some modding to get it to work, I guess... :rolleyes:

Thanks mate, I guess that answers that for me, no need to worry about it then

Cheers

Anyone got some got websites for goodies for these trucks I have seen a couple posted up here but is there anymore?

I picked up some wheels/spare chains/mudflaps on Ebay.

RC4WD has some awesome white steel beadlock wheels (out of stock)

There are obviously some great sites in Denmark, Germany, etc... But I sometimes find them hard to navigate.

looks like I will keep searching the interweb to see what esle I can find....

anyways

My wife asked me today what I wanted for my birthday I said I don’t know ..the thing is I have been dropping hints about getting one of these trucks but I am not sure she is getting the message.

I have sent her links, shown her truck on this site, eBay, Youtube so not sure what else I can say

looks like I will keep searching the interweb to see what esle I can find....

anyways

My wife asked me today what I wanted for my birthday I said I don't know ..the thing is I have been dropping hints about getting one of these trucks but I am not sure she is getting the message.

I have sent her links, shown her truck on this site, eBay, Youtube so not sure what else I can say

Well since it's skottoman's fault , I'm sure this wife could talk to your wife :D .

Now you need to remember KalEl63 , If you want some thing . You need to make sure there are shoe's on or around the site :P .

Or send the link with , Cheap shoes . That go to tamiya :D Or even hand bags etc . :blink: This is where you need to think out side

of the TAMIYA box , As the case maybe . :P Good luck ....

Well since it's skottoman's fault , I'm sure this wife could talk to your wife :o .

Now you need to remember KalEl63 , If you want some thing . You need to make sure there are shoe's on or around the site :P .

Or send the link with , Cheap shoes . That go to tamiya :lol: Or even hand bags etc . :o This is where you need to think out side

of the TAMIYA box , As the case maybe . :P Good luck ....

Haha, now wouldn't that be funny, an email from my wife explaining the joys of buying RC trucks. Hahaa...

Maybe you should say "I want one of these", and then give her links to all the Tamiya trucks. That way she can choose for you, thus giving her the power!

Might make it more fun for her...

Cheers,

Skottoman

emailed her some pictures the other day as a part of hint dropping what I would like to get... not sure if she is playing me or more clues to be dropped.

emailed her some pictures the other day as a part of hint dropping what I would like to get... not sure if she is playing me or more clues to be dropped.

:unsure: , Or you could be a man & tell her what you want in a demanding voice :lol: & see how that goes . <<< :o Now for some reason this don't work , :lol:

Option B is " say " I would like this & what do you think , Then say what would you like on your birthday ?? .

:lol: , Or you could be a man & tell her what you want in a demanding voice :lol: & see how that goes . <<< :unsure: Now for some reason this don't work , :lol:

Option B is " say " I would like this & what do you think , Then say what would you like on your birthday ?? .

Yeah she would ***** slap me into next week if I did that.....:lol:

Your plan B is my plan B or maybe Z but the last resort anyway :D

Yeah she would ***** slap me into next week if I did that..... :lol:

Your plan B is my plan B or maybe Z but the last resort anyway :D

:lol: Go with plan A , go on :unsure: well . Hay you could go with plan

C & just get it your self as your own Birthday pressie :lol: Maybe not !

You may get slapped to next year :lol: . Whats wrong with the good old socks :D