Sign in to follow this  
rockthemonkees

calling all Americans

guys I am trying to buy from a seller on Ebay.com, however i cannot send a message as the item is US post only. can someone help me and if i send u the link, just send this guy a message and ask him to email me

thanks

You can't even send him a message without a US address? What do they do, do an IP lookup? I thought US post only meant they would only ship to a US address but anyone could send the seller questions. How about registering with hopshopgo.com and get yourself a US address.

Hi i did look at hopshop go and shipping costs are dreadfully expensive but it may be useful geeting accounts opened, still could do with someon stateside sending amessage to this buyer though

anyone that can help would ne most grateful

Chris

thanks guys, i may need some help, i am after a venom motor and can only find on a couple of us hobby stores, neither will do int postage, if i cannot find anything willing to ship, if i paypal the money to u would u buy for me/.

getting kinda desperate !!

thanks guys, i may need some help, i am after a venom motor and can only find on a couple of us hobby stores, neither will do int postage, if i cannot find anything willing to ship, if i paypal the money to u would u buy for me/.

getting kinda desperate !!

What venom motor are you looking for?

Finding a postal relay is always easy. Tamiyaclub members seem to be among the best of people from around the world. I myself have shipped many parcels all over the world on behalf of other TC members.

I was always glad to do so and I am sure you will find others just as willing.

I had many relay packages shipped to me from all over Europe.

Below is a pic of packages I had sent a few Christmas seasons ago, all to the UK and one to Netherlands.

post-3376-1328565596_thumb.jpg