Sign in to follow this  
commiedoor

M0 chassis cursed for me ?

am i cursed over the M0 chaasis range ?? after missing out on a few on fleabay , i finaly won a M03 roller for $42 delivered .. well that never turned up due to the post office loosing it or the seller never sending it .. a long story . got my money back eventualy and then the other day scored a M05 chassis with hop ups and a dato ute body only 400k's away for $74 . after getting the postage down to a resonable price , he wanted more for postage than it would have cost me to ride up there to get it ! :mellow: .

any way the first invoice turns up ... double the price at $204 total .. i fire of a '' please explain '' ( in the nicest possible way ) email , then the second invoice turns up .. for $198 ?? so a '' what the ! '' was sent back . no reply .. so i sent an email asking to pay through paypal using the '' goods '' section if he is having trouble with the invoice ( i doubt as he sells a lot of rc stuff ) ..

no reply to that but a email complaining that i am being '' difficult '' and will be reported to ebay .. i just carn't seem to win with the M0 chassis cars.. maybe i should just quite while i'm ahead .. :ph34r:

am i cursed over the M0 chaasis range ?? after missing out on a few on fleabay , i finaly won a M03 roller for $42 delivered .. well that never turned up due to the post office loosing it or the seller never sending it .. a long story . got my money back eventualy and then the other day scored a M05 chassis with hop ups and a dato ute body only 400k's away for $74 . after getting the postage down to a resonable price , he wanted more for postage than it would have cost me to ride up there to get it ! :blink: .

any way the first invoice turns up ... double the price at $204 total .. i fire of a '' please explain '' ( in the nicest possible way ) email , then the second invoice turns up .. for $198 ?? so a '' what the ! '' was sent back . no reply .. so i sent an email asking to pay through paypal using the '' goods '' section if he is having trouble with the invoice ( i doubt as he sells a lot of rc stuff ) ..

no reply to that but a email complaining that i am being '' difficult '' and will be reported to ebay .. i just carn't seem to win with the M0 chassis cars.. maybe i should just quite while i'm ahead .. ;)

Sounds more like you've chosen some bad sellers, its not the M-chassis fault.

You've got to be careful on eBay, and it's worth using the sellers profile to glean as much information about what kind of seller they are. Certainly with postage, I would be wary of anything where the seller hasn't posted an actual postage cost - because then they can load up the postage cost if they are not happy with the selling price.

Report the seller to eBay yourself. You have done nothing wrong, and I hope you haven't sent any money yet.

am i cursed over the M0 chaasis range ?? after missing out on a few on fleabay , i finaly won a M03 roller for $42 delivered .. well that never turned up due to the post office loosing it or the seller never sending it .. a long story . got my money back eventualy and then the other day scored a M05 chassis with hop ups and a dato ute body only 400k's away for $74 . after getting the postage down to a resonable price , he wanted more for postage than it would have cost me to ride up there to get it ! :blink: .

no reply to that but a email complaining that i am being '' difficult '' and will be reported to ebay .. i just carn't seem to win with the M0 chassis cars.. maybe i should just quite while i'm ahead .. :D

oh dear,,,,,,try to test the seller before buying by sending mails and see how he respond ( psychological part ) ;)

looks like, ur luck was with bad seller

for example: if u saw some items u r interested with, try to ask trusted seller u kknow if thy have ;)

this is what i am doing and 90% of the items i am getting from trusted knowing sellers :D ,other than that,,,test the seller....;)

cheers

no reply to that but a email complaining that i am being '' difficult '' and will be reported to ebay .. i just carn't seem to win with the M0 chassis cars.. maybe i should just quite while i'm ahead .. ;)

Send pay-pal & E-bay the same email & invoice that you got . Explain that he is only 400 k's away & it would NOT cost that much to send .

Also send it to him as well & say he is trying to make money off freight , That is a big no no on e-bay policy . Also you could pay it

& do a pay-pal complaint about postage as you payed $$ & it only cost $ . As i have had to do this B4 . Gee $198 would get you a new one almost . LOL .

I think he don't want to see it that cheap .

...scored a M05 chassis with hop ups and a dato ute body only 400k's away for $74 . after getting the postage down to a resonable price , he wanted more for postage than it would have cost me to ride up there to get it ! blink.gif .

no reply to that but a email complaining that i am being '' difficult '' and will be reported to ebay ..

This seller is a winning combination of crooked and stupid. What exactly does he plan to tell eBay after having created his own damning paper trail?

its all turned out good ! .. he/she , not sure which due to serverl emails , has admitted to not being very good with the invoicing process and started out bad and went worse .. i got postage to a reasonable cost and sorted out the price so the MO5 is on its way ..

as for checking out seller , a lot of unsavioury seller '' pad '' their feed backs by either '' selling '' items to family members or friends to boost feed back then go for the big kill or a heap of smaller ones then do a runner .

as a bit of a veteran of fleabay with over 600 purchases , i know what's what with non receival of items .. i usually give them 14 working days for in-country and 21 for overseas except for hong kong/china that give '' free post '' then i allow up to 2 months cause thats how long it normaly takes .

i have only been '' had '' 3 times on fleabay in over 10 years and paypal has compensated in all cases . all were local and in one case i tracked down the offender , he used his dads ebay ac and his own bank ac !( stupid twit ) , to a town in nsw , where a 6'4'' , 250lb friend lived .. i got my money back twice on that one ! lol...

its all turned out good ! .. he/she , not sure which due to serverl emails , has admitted to not being very good with the invoicing process and started out bad and went worse .. i got postage to a reasonable cost and sorted out the price so the MO5 is on its way ..

as for checking out seller , a lot of unsavioury seller '' pad '' their feed backs by either '' selling '' items to family members or friends to boost feed back then go for the big kill or a heap of smaller ones then do a runner .

as a bit of a veteran of fleabay with over 600 purchases , i know what's what with non receival of items .. i usually give them 14 working days for in-country and 21 for overseas except for hong kong/china that give '' free post '' then i allow up to 2 months cause thats how long it normaly takes .

i have only been '' had '' 3 times on fleabay in over 10 years and paypal has compensated in all cases . all were local and in one case i tracked down the offender , he used his dads ebay ac and his own bank ac !( stupid twit ) , to a town in nsw , where a 6'4'' , 250lb friend lived .. i got my money back twice on that one ! lol...

where a 6'4'' , 250lb friend lived .. i got my money back twice on that one ! <<< NICE , wish i could get some one to do the same in melbourne . ozracer89 Now called thenumber5 didn't send me the last two car's .

Good to see you have got your mini coming at last , hope you enjoy it after all of that . :D

w00t ! the mo5 turned up today ! ...the dato body has more holes than a sieve ! but its salvagable , so too was the '' monte carlo mini body that was the original body ! the decals are shoot ,but it came with the standard grill so it can be just a normal mini . the only real downer in the liberal use of super glue ! it holds down reciever , the tamiya bonus esc and the spot light rally grill was glued in place .

its had little use by the looks and i only need tyres as it has a set on new rally rims as well . pics up soon

w00t ! the mo5 turned up today ! ...the dato body has more holes than a sieve ! but its salvagable , so too was the '' monte carlo mini body that was the original body ! the decals are shoot ,but it came with the standard grill so it can be just a normal mini . the only real downer in the liberal use of super glue ! it holds down reciever , the tamiya bonus esc and the spot light rally grill was glued in place .

its had little use by the looks and i only need tyres as it has a set on new rally rims as well . pics up soon

Good to hear that you got it & the Mini curse is now lifted :o .

cleaned up the mini body , fitted the spare plain grill , fixed the holes for the grill to mount properly , mounted the bumpers properly , and removed the rally decals that were in all the wrong places .

i have orded some gloss black vynal to make a set of windows since the prev owner painted the whole shell red , lucky that i got the window masks !!

i scraped off all the superglue and will double sided tape down the esc and receiver and fit the bearings i bought ..

the datsun ute body is cleaning up ok , i just have to find a new grill decal for it and cover some holes up ....

mini003.jpg

mini001.jpg

mini004.jpg

Hey george, I m pretty sure I have the front grill sticker that came with the green Datsun 1600 I have. I'll check for you.

my m05 all finished . even have a set of ''mini '' wheels spare as i had a set of chrome and red rims lurking about . i cut black windows out of the sheet of black vinyl decal film and fit the tamiya body decals

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

i have absolutely no idea why some people put big motors or brushless in them ?? the stock silver can punts it along at a great turn or speed while being CONTROLLABLE ! any more is just plain wastefull .. being fwd it fun watching the rear fling around with basicly no weight over it ! .. the little bugga hammers if you can keep front tyres up to it ! .. defenitly be getting a M02or 3 next .. just because ! ..

i have absolutely no idea why some people put big motors or brushless in them ?? the stock silver can punts it along at a great turn or speed while being CONTROLLABLE ! any more is just plain wastefull .. being fwd it fun watching the rear fling around with basicly no weight over it ! .. the little bugga hammers if you can keep front tyres up to it ! .. defenitly be getting a M02or 3 next .. just because ! ..

:lol: , they are great fun . Your right on the stock 540 , But i have put in a 17.5 turn brushless . That works fine .

Could almost do with a 21.5 in it & that would be good running time.

MO is going to get you still . With wanting more :D