Ashleysmith

TA-03 HELP NEEDED

My 58210 Subaru WRC came with a 3 step MSC. The manual had an extra sheet stappled into it for the MSC install instructions (not in any of the online manuals I found). Sadly, a hobby shop decided they wanted to keep my manual when I went in for a set of bearings. I was sidetracked and didn't think about it when at the shop with the bargain kits they sold me as well, and when I rang back later they had no knowledge of it, so my manual is gone.

The option only fits on the plastic tub models. The CF/FRP plate models, or those that have been upgraded, the MSC has no where to fit it to.

I would highly recommend ditching the MSC and fitting an ESC to it. The Subaru with MSC was my first runaway model (power too low to run the receiver/servo, but still enough to drive the car at quite a pace). Later that day I bought an ESC for it, and I've never used a MSC since. Not to mention how hard it was to drive with 3 set speeds and nothing in the middle versus smooth throttle all the way, or the total lack of brakes (MSC just goes into reverse and chews up the gearboxes).

My 58210 Subaru WRC came with a 3 step MSC. The manual had an extra sheet stappled into it for the MSC install instructions (not in any of the online manuals I found). Sadly, a hobby shop decided they wanted to keep my manual when I went in for a set of bearings. I was sidetracked and didn't think about it when at the shop with the bargain kits they sold me as well, and when I rang back later they had no knowledge of it, so my manual is gone.

The option only fits on the plastic tub models. The CF/FRP plate models, or those that have been upgraded, the MSC has no where to fit it to.

I would highly recommend ditching the MSC and fitting an ESC to it. The Subaru with MSC was my first runaway model (power too low to run the receiver/servo, but still enough to drive the car at quite a pace). Later that day I bought an ESC for it, and I've never used a MSC since. Not to mention how hard it was to drive with 3 set speeds and nothing in the middle versus smooth throttle all the way, or the total lack of brakes (MSC just goes into reverse and chews up the gearboxes).

my alfa also had a msc fitted , ill check more thoroughly in the box then. im sure the extra instruction has to be there.

Found it , it was still in the bag with the MSC which i never opened . hope this helps !

post-38775-1329250765_thumb.jpg

post-38775-1329250772_thumb.jpg

if the admins want to add this to the manual section let me know , i have bigger scans.