RallyeBaz

Problems with not receiving goods since Nov 2011

Bought some servo's and Tamiya items from 2 sellers (1 very well known and popular for parts) back in November 2011. Chased them in December and fobbed off with the usual it takes time to ship from Hong Kong and that time of year is very busy.

Left it for a while and they have never been received.

Unfortunately due to waiting too long I am now outside the 45 days Paypal claim period : (

Anyone else had similiar problems with items not being received ???

Bought some servo's and Tamiya items from 2 sellers (1 very well known and popular for parts) back in November 2011. Chased them in December and fobbed off with the usual it takes time to ship from Hong Kong and that time of year is very busy.

Left it for a while and they have never been received.

Unfortunately due to waiting too long I am now outside the 45 days Paypal claim period : (

Anyone else had similiar problems with items not being received ???

i had the same issue , but was bought from top rated seller....it took 2 and half month and just yesterday showed up, although it is only 0.99 GBP lool

the other case, was i bought in OCt. an Avante 2001 decal from a stupid seller, and now i think he changed his ebay ID, but i got the item but after almost 3minth ( which is already passed the claim ),,

the decal was rubbish and i sent him dozens of mail for refunding the money but no any single reply...well $30 gone

ebay is a world of everyone,, so be careful ...

in ur case , the only hope is the seller has nice heart and reply to u..,, hope so

cheers

The Tamiya parts seller is Top Rated as well.

I am now out of the Claim period and Feedback period : (

They provide a tracking number as well although useless in the U.K

Sent several emails although no replacements have ever materialised

Sometimes stuff bought from Hong Kong halfway around the world turns up quicker than stuff posted in the same country!

If it does come from halfway round the world - 2 weeks grace, then an email everyday after 3-4 weeks, til the item turns up or they send a replacement, after 4 weeks open a dispute without fail.

if he it Top Rated + registered ( although it is useless ),, then relax mate :)

u will get it soon or later,,,just due to losd of end of the year ...

just wait and i am sure u will hear a bill ring for ur item ;)

cheers

if he it Top Rated + registered ( although it is useless ),, then relax mate :)

u will get it soon or later,,,just due to losd of end of the year ...

just wait and i am sure u will hear a bill ring for ur item ;)

cheers

ordering at the end of the year can take a while .this season i ordered something at around black friday from the us and it took 3 months to arrive. by that time the replacement shipment which was sent after new years was here for a while, so i sent the original back because the seller had excellent support and were very helpful.

so i suggest you wait a bit .

Baz there was a huge back log from hk back in nov ,they wasnt letting parcels out the country i had loads not turn up sellers just kept fobbing us off its been sent will be there an it was all **** i chep tracking an it wasnt showing where it was on there hk tacking map you get to show where your item is. if i didnt know a person out there i would have not know the p/o issues so i hit afew sellers of my goods with the info an suprise i got replys back saying sorry we didnt know stuff wasnt leaving hk so either got refunds or re sent after xmas... i would have gave your seller a few wks to get items to you max then asked for refund or put in a claim the right way. you feeling ok bud leaving it this long ? not like you lol hows the yota you had for blazer deal yrs ago.

Just to give you something to think about...

The post office does screw up more often that I would expect. I have had my neighbors stop by with my packages that they got and vice versa. When I sell something I always get insurance on the thing because you never know who involved in the delivery process screws it up.

You didn't mention the seller, but someone who does a lot of volume and has a good rating has more to loose than gain by not sending you your package.

I ordered Tamiya parts from Hong Kong in November/December and they were here in, like 7 days. Had no issues at all.

Baz there was a huge back log from hk back in nov ,they wasnt letting parcels out the country i had loads not turn up sellers just kept fobbing us off its been sent will be there an it was all **** i chep tracking an it wasnt showing where it was on there hk tacking map you get to show where your item is. if i didnt know a person out there i would have not know the p/o issues so i hit afew sellers of my goods with the info an suprise i got replys back saying sorry we didnt know stuff wasnt leaving hk so either got refunds or re sent after xmas... i would have gave your seller a few wks to get items to you max then asked for refund or put in a claim the right way. you feeling ok bud leaving it this long ? not like you lol hows the yota you had for blazer deal yrs ago.

I bought another from the same seller in January and currently set up a Paypal dispute. Made the mistake of not buying another 2, which I did originally, so if I do get a full refund. Then I am out of pocket by 1.

1 item was received recently, which could have been for the one I bought in January. Which would mean I have never received the 2 items I bought in November if that makes sense lol.

Normally I am on the ball with the time limits, although with it being the busiest time of year and never having any problems with this seller before, I let it go. Won't make the same mistake again.

When you do go to the resolution centre it states the item could take upto 40 days, which is far to close to the 45 days deadline, once you have brought the issue up with the seller.

I miss that Yota model after trading it for something else : (

Any more gems coming up for sale to ease my pain ??

At least the Metal Gear Servo's turned up today considering the seller has at least 50 negatives a month. Phew .......