Sign in to follow this  
speedy_w_beans

Sidewinder SCT 3800 kV system

Here are some pictures of the new fan cooled SCT ESC.

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

Wow, mine doesn't have that fan. Maybe I got a good deal because they were making a production change and trying to clear out inventory. Regardless, both the ESC and 1410 motor are barely warm pushing my DF02 around, and neither one has a fan at this time.

-Paul

i like that with the fan, how is the fan wired? does it come hard wired in already or can you plug it into the receiver? the few i have i would like to just see if they will sell the case with the fan in it.

i like that with the fan, how is the fan wired? does it come hard wired in already or can you plug it into the receiver? the few i have i would like to just see if they will sell the case with the fan in it.

The fan plugs in the receiver like normal. It's nice and compact but I really don't have the need for the fan in my installation.

Let us know how it runs. If possible post a video of the madness. :)

I posted a video on the club's home page, "DF02 with Sidewinder SCT." Sorry it took this long; the weather is finally very nice and it's conducive to playing outside more.

This isn't a serious video at all; I was just playing around and my daughter did some quick filming for me.

-Paul