Sign in to follow this  
SuperHornet

Man digs out entire basement using RC Trucks

I think I'd look for something else to do after the 2nd day. But all the power to the man... He's definitely dedicated. And if it makes him happy, all the better.

He's definitely not married... doesn't have a girlfriend... or a life ouside his basdement...

Do they work around the dead bodies?

He's got a scale one of these for that job:

machine-shopped-or-not.jpg

How does he control them? I picture a 60-channel radio, but will read the thread instead...

beats comming home , watching the idiot box , getting drunk and punching out the missus ? ... and when he's finished digging he can make an '' all season offroad track '' :D

I guess if I lived out in the middle of nowhere, and in the winter it was -22F outside, I'd probably be stoked to have a basement to run RC contstruction trucks.

Also, I bet there is more "purpose" in his builds, as you know you're building something that has to actually do some work!

Fantastic !. Why not use it & do something like this . That is what RC is all about .

That is what the trucks & diggers are for . So why not use it . Good on him .

That is one scale project :D Wonder if he found gold :) .

I wonder what his electric bill will be like? charging all those battery packs all day and night all these years.

Fantastic !. Why not use it & do something like this . That is what RC is all about .

That is what the trucks & diggers are for . So why not use it . Good on him .

That is one scale project :D Wonder if he found gold B) .

I completely agree with matman.

They look superb with their weathering,dirt and worn paint,plus,it's all natural too.

I'd love to go play down there with that lot.

Mark

At first look , like many people , i thought what a sad man . However reading the background i now admire this guy . He took a bad set of circumstances and turned them to his advantage and enjoyment . Good on him .

Just watched a couple of videos at the bottom of the page - This is simply amazing....off to read the full article now. certainly has the wow factor his set up.

Hats off to this man, full on, working scale quarry in the basement whats not to to love? Getting to play doing something, is a job well done in my book, will read up on his story :D He deserves his place in the rc hall of fame!

I think it's cool,if i had some of those machine's there would be hole's all over the place :D no different to having a rc car and using it :lol:

If you put that guy in a real quarry he would allmost certanly make a very good operation's manager B)