netsmithUK

Tamiyaclub.com was hacked in Feb 2012

Hi ,

am I the only one not to be able to use the link YouTube ? Because I tried several time, with some of my videos and the problem is always there... :rolleyes:

I have contacted admin' one week ago at info@tamiyaclub.com but ain't got answer at this time .

Thank's .

Ps : sorry for my poor english

Hi,

Just a lasting probem for me with IE 9, I'm re-logged automaticaly on the forum but still can't on the main site even having cleared all coockies again.

Any idea Chris?

Thanks

Jerome

Not yet, I checked with Da Boss the other day and it's still being worked on

Bump

Hi,

Just a lasting probem for me with IE 9, I'm re-logged automaticaly on the forum but still can't on the main site even having cleared all coockies again.

Any idea Chris?

Thanks

Jerome

Hey, am I the only one that can't find the > . . . . . . EDIT - never mind answered my own question !

And please get cracking on tc photos ;)

Thanks !

Password resets. For those that have been having problems with getting a new password for the main site. Please can you go through the process again. I've changed the code again and put in a whole bunch of debugging stuff that will get sent straight to me if it has problems Thanks. (Forum logins are a different issue I'm still working on)

TCPhotos is still work in progress.

Cheers

Chris

Hi All

Sorry this has dragged out so long. I've now rewrittend the code behind the password reminder service again for the main site. If you are still having problems can you go through the process again and let me know if you still have problems

Cheers

Chris

Hi I am unable to log into the main TC website I have yet to renew my subscription but never had a problem logging in before the hack. I have tried the password reset loads of times but still get the same result the webpage just reloads without logging me in.

Thank you

Just check that you're logging in correctly first - it catches a lot of people out; for the main site you login with your email address and password.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll have a delve

What a plonker!!!! Thank you Twinset for pointing out my obvious mistake, I was trying to log in using my forum id not my email :)

Thank you :)

No worries - you wouldn't be the first, although I've never ever done it, ever, at all ;)

Any word on when the TC Photos hosting will be back online again? It's a useful resource muchly missed.

Any word on when the TC Photos hosting will be back online again? It's a useful resource muchly missed.

I'll be doing some more work on this this weekend. I didn't honestly think anyone used it, so its been a bit negelected over the years as TC codebase has moved on so its meaning I'm having to rewrite and test very big chunks of the code.

It'll be back asap.

Chris

It'll be back asap.

Chris

Thanks mate :lol:

I didn't honestly think anyone used it

Chris,

I know I use it to put pics up for eBay and on other forums, so good news to hear it's in the works.

Alex

Hey - any ** TC Photos news ** :o

I use it for inventory, etc. My insurance guy needs to see it :P .

No worries fella -- I talked with Chris about this and he explained to me that it was top priority with him, so I'm sure it will be fixed before too long.

Hi Guys,

I know the site was hacked a few months back, but today I've 3 random junk emails form TC members I've chatted with in the past. They have no knowledge of sending them. Seems like someones hacked thier email accounts.

The email when you open it ( and you do coz it has your mate name at the top) just has a web address nothing else.

Anyone know whats going on..???

thanks

Steve

unfortunately now the list of emails are in the wild they can be used for this sort of thing. It doesn't mean their accounts have been hacked or email compromised though. It just means the spammers use the email addresses in faked emails (any one can do this) I guess by sending faked emails to other members off the same list there is more chance people will 'know' the sender and open them

Not much can be done about it, everyone just has to stay vigilante.