Sign in to follow this  
gozone

Driver figure for Axial Wraith?

Hi guys. :lol:

Does anyone have a good idea as to which figure will suit an Axial Wraith??.

Quite often i see pics with "dolls´" in the drivers seat of crawlers and racers, but does anyone have an idea where I can get hold of one??

Cheers.

Michael

Wrestling figures seem to be pretty popular, but any 7" figure will do - just check the articulation first - the Army of Two figures, for instance, don't have hip joints, they're only poseable from the waist up

Just found these looking thru Google images (warning, clicking links takes you to the interweb, outside of the warm cuddly atmosphere of TC)

http://www.scalebuildersguild.com/forum/sh...6944&page=4

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wrait...r-wraith-2.html

Thanks Andy.. I´ll have a look around on the evil web in search of some 7" figures with bend-able legs. :lol:

Reading thru the RCC thread, it would appear you can heat the figures in an oven to make them more poseable - probably a lot more controllable than using a heatgun

Well, now i have bought 2 NECA-figures in 7" size.. 1. T-800 Arnold-Terminator and 2. Gale Hawthorn from some tv-series or movie.. Will be funny to see how they fit once they arrive. :P

Thanks again, Andy. :lol:

LOL, yeah, I spotted those Eddie-figures too.. Figured they´d be a bit out of place in the Wraith? Also thought about the Terminator-skeleton-thing, but ended up with something that looks a bit human after all, :lol:

I am using Wild Willy figures in mine. I made the seats for him and moved him up a little to reach the steering wheel.

1ffd7f1d.jpg

84c817ea.jpg

I played around with a few then thought I'd go for something that would make me smile, hence this guy. Cup of tea anyone?

post-34458-1330645466_thumb.jpg

For those of you who don't know who he is, Monkee is an advertising promo for PG Tips tea here in the UK. Just look for Monkee or PG on youtube, the adds are brilliant.

I've put Neca's Clayton Carmine from "Gears of War 3" Video Game. It's a tight fit but sits well and really cool. Actually it seats on the passenger seat. I'm waiting for Anya Stroud ( from Gears of war 3) to use as driver since she should be a little bit thinner than Clayton, and sould fit better with the steering wheel ;)